15

The next day.

The doorbell rings Jungkook and Kyong go running to the door. They stop before opening it fixing themselves you smile from afar.

"Hi hyung," Jungkook says as Kyong then goes running towards Jin. Jin picks him up "Hi," Kyong says as he waves at everybody. "Look at you Kyong you've grown so much" Kyong smiles.

"Hey, guys," Yoongi says quickly heading towards the couch. Jin lets Kyong down as he eyes Yoongi who's now laying down shaking his head. Taehyung comes in last and quickly picks up Kyong "I am so sorry that I couldn't take care of you."

"It's ok Jimin took care of me and we had fun" as Namjoon heard he remembered what had happened last time with Y/n and Jimin he eyes Jungkook and goes to him.

"Did anything happen between Y/n and Jimin" Jungkook taps his shoulder "Nothing happened we are back to normal don't worry" Namjoon sighs and goes to greet you as the rest also and you quickly head back in the kitchen.

"Hey there Kyong I bought you a ball wanna play later or some other day," Jimin says as he hands it to him. Taehyung, Jimin, and Kyong were throwing each other the ball while the rest took a seat in the living room and watched some tv.

"Where's Y/n" Hoseok ask as he had just seen you a moment ago. "Oh, she's in the kitchen," Jungkook says as he places Kyong next to him on the couch. "In that case, I'll go help her" Jungkook smiles as then Hoseok leaves. Hoseok then spots you and decides to scare you a little quietly he goes and back hugs you.

"Jungkook come on the food is almost ready" Hoseok smiles "It's not Jungkook sweetheart" your eyes widened and you stopped for a moment you quickly turned around as he let you go. "It's me Y/n," Hoseok says smiling. "Oh don't scare me like that I thought..." He rubs his head "You thought I was Jungkook yeah I'm sorry I scared you but what can I help you with" you smile as you tell him what he can do.

In your mind, you start thinking to yourself "I thought it was Jimin I was about to call Jungkook." Hoseok taps your shoulder "Y/n are you ok" he waves his hand in front of you "Oh yeah can you now help me with the plates" he stands straight "Yes mam" you start laughing as he then smiles.

You guys then all sit down and start eating. After a while, everyone was all full and happy. "We got some news," you say as then Jungkook smiles and everyone starts listening. Jungkook quickly says it "Y/n is pregnant" they all start cheering and clapping.

"Yah seriously how many are you planning to have?" Yoongi asks in shock. "Yah let them be," Jin says as he smacks him. Hoseok stands up and hugs you "Congrats" you smile. "Congratulations to you both" Jimin says as then Namjoon looks at him. They all congratulate you and Jungkook.