5

After nine months your healthy baby boy is born.

"What should we name him?"
Jungkook starts thinking as he held the baby's hand while you carry him.
"How about Kyong."
You smile
"Ok welcome Kyong what a nice name."

The nurse then let you guys head home after everything went well. Jungkook carries the baby and places him on the baby seat in the car and then helps you get on.

"Ok let's go home," he says happily he then starts driving you take a nap while you guys get there. You guys arrive there Jungkook wakes you up you carry Kyong while Jungkook carries the bags and opens the door. Once entering you see his hyungs waiting for you guys. They all come close to see the baby they congratulate you.
Hoseok grabs Kyong's hand
"He's so cute and tiny."

You then see that Jimin and Taehyung aren't here "Where's Jimin and Taehyung?" "Oh they are fixing your bedroom and the baby's room," Namjoon says as he holds Kyong's hand.

"Oh, that's so thoughtful of them" you then see them running towards you.
"What's his name," Jimin asks.
"His name is Kyong" Jungkook responds.
"What a nice name I heard it means brightness," Taehyung says as he tries to think.
"Can I carry him?" Jimin says with a smile.
"Of course" you handed him Kyong carefully.
"Ok, Jungkook and Y/n we'll take care of Kyong you guys go and rest." He says as he sits with Kyong on the couch.
"But..." you pout
"Come on you guys need to rest don't worry we have everything under control," Taehyung says as he gives you guys a boxy smile.
"Yeah come on Y/n you need to rest you must be tired," Jungkook says as he rubs your back. Jungkook helps you to the bedroom.
"Do they know how to take care of a baby?"
"Yeah they do can't you see they've been waiting for him to come and now he's here don't worry," he says stroking your hair you smile. You and Jungkook take a shower and cuddle taking a nap. You wake up he then wakes up with you and heads towards the living room.

"Did Kyong eat?"
Jimin gives him to you
"Yeah, he ate and took a nap as well he just woke up."
You sit on the couch and start talking to Kyong making him baby noises Jungkook smiles
"Aww, you're cute" he pinches your cheek.
"Oh um, have you guys eaten," you ask his hyungs.
"Not really" Yoongi answers quickly.
"Ok, then I'll make some food."
"I'll carry Kyong while you cook," Jungkook says you then hand him Kyong. Both Jin and Hoseok go and help you.
"How does it feel to be a dad?" Namjoon asks.
"It feels nice I can't explain it but I'm happy" Jungkook responds with a smile then Yoongi pats his back.
Taehyung comes with blankets and covers Jungkook and the baby he gives a thumbs up Jungkook smiles.
"I just want to say thank you hyungs for being here and helping me and
Y/n during this new step." They all smile.
"The food is ready come eat" you scream from the kitchen.

"Ok I guess we'll be going Jungkook"
You and Jungkook head to the door and say your goodbyes and thank them for being here to help.
"I'll do the dishes ok"
Jungkook nods and carries Kyong
"I'll be in the room ok," he says and he starts heading there. You quickly do the dishes and head towards the room you see them both sleeping. You smile and lay down Kyong in the middle of you and Jungkook you then get the control remote and turn the tv. Jungkook quickly wakes up as if he has been summoned you kind of got scared and just smiled.
"Look at him he's so cute," he says as he looks at Kyong.
"Yeah he is"
"Can you believe we made that"
"Yeah I can't believe it either now go to sleep you need to rest"
"You do too"
"Don't worry I'm ok I'll just watch some tv for a little while"
"Ok then" he gives you a bunny smile.
You start watching the k-drama that you've missed watching you would constantly laugh and cry. Jungkook wakes up and sees it's 2 am.

"Y/n you're still awake wait what happened," he asks as he sees you crying he then looks at the the tv and sees you're watching your dramas he just nods his head and slightly smiles.
"Come on Y/n go to sleep it's late you can watch it tomorrow I'll watch it with you if you want"
"Really," you say amused cause he usually doesn't watch because he is playing video games mostly all day.
"Yeah, I promise now go to sleep and give me the remote" you give him the remote he turns off the tv you then end up sleeping.