9

You go to the living room and sit next to Kyong he grabs your hand.
"Oh yeah that's right breakfast is ready come on let's go"
He smiles "Can you carry me please mommy."
"Ok then come on here"

He stands up on the couch then jumps on you and you spin him around he giggles as you then stop twirling around and head towards the kitchen. You take a deep breath before going in you see all of them sitting down. Jimin suddenly gets up and goes to you making you worry and lose your balance. Jungkook catches you from behind and takes Kyong from your arms as he then sits him in his seat.
"Can you wait until we're done with breakfast and when Kyong is not here Jimin?"

You all then sit down and start eating in silence until Kyong started playing around. After eating Namjoon takes Kyong to his room as he carries him he looks at you three "Now you guys solve this."

Jimin starts first
"Jungkook I'm sorry I did that to Y/n knowing she's your wife."
Jungkook was about to go off but looks at you as you hold his hand he slightly sighs
"Because of Y/n I'll let this go but I really can't leave you alone with her."
"Ok, I understand and Y/n I'm sorry I did that to you please forgive me."
You smile
"I forgive you but please don't do that ever again."

As time passes Namjoon and Jimin are leaving you go to Namjoon and thank him.
"I told you I'm here to help no matter the situation ok you both."
You and Jungkook both smile and nod.

You turn around to see Kyong rubbing his eyes. "Come on Kyong it's time for you to sleep let's go and you Jungkook wait for me in our room."
"Ok" he smirks you take Kyong's hand and head to his room. As you enter he jumps to his bed you tuck him in and read him his good night story.
"Can I sleep with you guys tonight?"
"Um but..." he cuts you off "please."
You smile and carry him to the room Jungkook just sees you as you come in with Kyong.
"What happened?" Jungkook asks you as you place Kyong beside Jungkook.
"He wants to sleep with us."
"But..."
"I know now you have to wait until some other day ok"
He pouts but hugs Kyong you lay down next to Kyong and kiss his cheek.

"Mommy what about daddy's kiss?"
"Yeah what about mine"
You smile and kiss Jungkook's cheek as he leans in then goes back to hugging Kyong.
"No mommy you're supposed to kiss him here" Kyong sits up and points to Jungkook's lips.
"Kyong who's been teaching you those things."
He just giggles and covers himself with the blanket but comes back out he looks at you with sad eyes you sigh as you then kiss Jungkook where Kyong told you to. Kyong starts applauding "Now let's go to sleep."
"Before that mommy when is my baby brother coming."
"We have to wait"
"Y/n you know I have no problem on trying and trying."
"Yah let's go to sleep"
You start blushing and hug Kyong you then all fall asleep.