CHAPTER THREE ➳ THE WEASLEYS.

Song recommendation: 'Somewhere only we know' By Keane (I feel like the twins would love this).

An- The previous chapters have been a little flashback to the history the characters have, and how they met. From now on, we're writing in the present time of the story, which is The Goblet of Fire era :)

*PRESENT DAY*

Fred and George woke up, deciding that because the Burrow was busier than usual, that it was the perfect day to manage their mischief. But first, they need assistance from their Gryffindor partner in crime, and the girl who helps with the calm after the storm. Ellie and Rhianna were sleeping in Charlie's room next door, as Ginny's room was full, and Charlie was still in Romania. The twins, still in their striped pyjamas, tiptoe into the room where the girls are sleeping. They softly open the door, sneaking in and closing it behind them. Fred smiles softly at the sleeping Ellie in front of him, his heart swelling as he looked at her sleeping figure, snuggled next to her friend. He almost felt guilty for disturbing them. George however, felt no guilt, and began to shake the girls rather roughly, as Fred whisper yells at him to be gentle.

Ellie wakes up to someone shaking her shoulders abruptly. She lets out a soft groan before sitting up, rubbing her sleepy eyes before looking at the figures in front of her. As she looked up, she saw two 6'3 ginger figures, as she realised it was her beloved twins. She smiled sleepily at them before she nudged Rhianna, who flipped her off before turning over. Ellie slips out of bed, hugging George and then approaching Fred. He lifted her off her feet slightly due to their height difference, as Ellie wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders, snuggling her face into his neck. He let her go seconds after, and he smiled as she called for Rhianna to wake up. Eventually, after each person grabbing a limp, Rhianna was dragged out of bed by the three, much to her distaste. She stood up, punching each twin before sauntering to the bathroom. Ellie, dressed in small pyjama shorts and a small cropped shirt suddenly realised she wasn't very dressed, and both the boys were goggling her. She pulled her shirt down awkwardly, before Fred got an idea and rushed back to his room, before quickly returning with a large knitted jumper with an 'F' embroidered. He hands it to Ellie with a smile, as the girl takes it with a smile before lifting it over her head. Because of the drastic height difference between the two, the jumper hit her mid thigh, and the arms hung over her hands. Fred smiled and George winked at his brother, before Rhianna came back into the room.

Fred and George rush off to the kitchen to fill two three buckets of cold water, while Ellie and Rhi wait outside of Ginny's room, where Saff, Hermoine, Cho and Ginny were all asleep. Ellie glanced at the twins with a doubting look, feeling guilty for what they were about to do. Ellie suddenly rushed off, just before the boys and Rhianna piled into the room, pouring water all over the sleeping girls. Hermoine and Saff were sharing a bed, while ginny and cho slept in sleeping bags on the floor.

The feeling of the ice water rush upon Saff's face was enough to give anyone a fright. The brunette opened her eyes, heart beating as she found herself dripping wet from her face, dripping all the way down to her chest. Her oversized quidditch T shirt was now drenched, along with the duck feather pillows and quilts Mrs Weasley gifted her.

"Seriously?!" she huffed in confusion, her hands now wiping the excess liquid off of her face. This was certainly not how Saff planned to start her morning.

Her younger sister wasn't the happiest either, Hermione's upper half too drenched in the ice bath. The curly haired girl grunted, now glaring at the imposters among the group. "Don't you guys have anything better to do than being so childish? I'd expect these from dumb and dumber, but not you girls!" she exclaimed, now ringing the bottom of her shirt.

"Awh come on Hermione, don't be such a buzzkill!" Fred cackled.

"Yeah Hermione, don't be such a buzzkill!" George followed shortly after, joining in with his brother's distinct laughter. The boys believed this awesome prank was now the height of comedy, their laughter now only slowly dying down.