Mornings

(Evan Peters as Cole)
I love all your comments (especially about your hatred for Cole) and votes. I hope you like this chapter...well you most likely actually won't like it...or me...soooooo yeah umm go ahead and read on my luvlies! (Haha get it, LUVlies...no alright then never mind just forget it...)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I woke up to a loud noise as something hit the ground. I shot up and saw Eric on the ground and Cole standing above him.
"Stop!" I yelled.
"Why should I? I told you, you are mine. Not his. You shouldn't of have went with him. I thought I taught you better. Maybe I'll have to kill him to teach you a lesson slut." He smirked as he held his hand around Eric's throat making him squirm underneath Cole.
"Cole, please. I'll do whatever you want me to, just leave him alone." I begged.
"Hmm I don't know. I think I might enjoy doing killing him. Maybe I should make it a slow, painful death. Remember when I was going to kill you about 5 months ago. You struggled so much. I remember your naked body hanging from the ceiling. I remember the as the whip hit your body."
Tears were streaming down my face. He's talking about the thing that happened in the nightmare I had last night. He was using his wolf strength to keep Eric down. My wolf started to get angry. She kept begging for control. Control that I decided to give her. While he was distracted by Eric moving underneath him, Azrael made my body run over to Cole and push him off of Eric.
"Looks like Wolfy decided to come out and play." Cole smirked when he saw my eyes change from its normal blue to green.
"You touched my mate and hurt me for so long. I'm going to kill you." Azrael growled lowly at him.
"I dare you to pup."
Before he saw it coming my wolf had him up against a wall and flailing around to get away as my hands were around his neck. Eric sat up and started coughing like crazy.
"Let. Me. Go." He choked out scratching at my hands.
"Listen carefully Cole. The only one here whose a pup is you. All those years of torture and pain I should get you back for it but unlike you Blair and I are not cowards. You did all those things because you were afraid of Blair's father just like everyone else. You were a coward like everyone else. I should kill you for taking away something I was going to give my mate and hurting him like you just did." Azrael said.
"You mean-your virginity. I remember-that day. It was f-fun if you ask me but-we already talked-about this Wolfy." He told me catching his breath in between words to talk.
The grip that my hand had around his neck tightened making him struggle a bit more.
"What's your name anyway Wolfy? You never would tell me and neither would Blair." Cole chuckled a little but it turned into coughing.
"Why should I tell you pup?" Azrael asked him.
"Because you know my name." He said as his brown eyes changed to a darker brown that was almost black.
"And that's how it's going to stay Zander." Azia smirked at him. "Now you better start leaving my mate and I alone or-"
"Or what? You're going to fuck me and Cole again. Such good times. remember that time when-"
"I won't hesitate to kill you right now."
"Go ahead, what's stopping you?"
"The fact that you haven't found your mate. The fact that if you find your mate you're going to want to change for her. I know how it is to not have found your mate for years."
"Oh yeah? I've been looking for mine for 300 years."
"I've been looking for mine since the first werewolf was born."
"That's not possible. The first one was born thousands of years ago."
"Believe it pup."
"But-"
"But nothing. Now, LEAVE!" Azrael yelled using her alpha tone making him flinch.
He whimpered and ran out of the room shutting the door with him. After he left Azia gave me back control and I looked at Eric. He was looking at me with shock. His eyes were wide and his mouth was hanging open a bit. He had bruises forming around his neck making me look away. Its my fault he's hurt. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.
"Blair! Open the door! Blair!" Eric yelled pounding on the door.
I ignored him and looked at myself in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes and my hair was messed up a little but it was still in its ponytail. A familiar itch started making me scratch my wrists. Not this again. I saw a razor laying on the counter.
'Please don't Blair. Please. Think about our mate. He's going to think it's his fault.' Azia told me.
'He doesn't want us anyways. He probably already hates us.'
'Even if he tries he can't.'
'Good for him, I don't care. Not like you can stop me anyways.'
I picked up the blade and brought it close to my left wrist. Before the blade could even touch my wrist Azrael took control and threw the blade down a drain.
'I'm not going to let you screw things up for me you stupid human.' Azrael growled and unlocked the door letting Eric in.
"Blair? What's going on? Why did he try to kill me? Why did-"
"It's not Blair, mate." Azia spoke for me.
"What?"
"The name is Azrael. You can call me Azia, that's what Blair calls me. I'm her wolf and you're our mate. Meaning she's a werewolf."
"Werewolves don't exist. They're just fairytales. As for the fact that you think I'm your 'mate', I don't believe you."
Azrael whimpered in pain taking his words as him trying to reject her.
'Azrael just let me have control back please.'
'No. You ruined things for me. Why would you do that? You're the worst person for any wolf to have for a human!'
That hurt.
'Az-'
'You know what, I don't even care if you take your control back. You already ruined everything. You deserved what Cole did to you. You worthless human. I hope you die so I can have a new one and be with my mate. And I hope Cole is the one to kill you.'
That was the last thing she said to me before shutting me out. It was painful for a human to hear their wolf pretty much reject them and want them to die. I think it made it more painful when she said those thing about Cole. Once she shut me out I gained control back. Right when I did I went onto me knees and sobbing.
"What's wrong? What did I even say?" Eric started freaking out a little, being confused of what's happening.
"Azrael, she-she." I couldn't even finish before I felt pain go through my entire body making me scream out. "It hurts! Make it stop! Make it stop!"
"What? What hurts? Blair-"
He got cut off by one of my screams. Someone knocked on the door making a headache form. Eric ran to the door still confused about it. I didn't bother seeing who it was. I could already sense who. It's someone that I haven't seen in about 2 years. The person who did turn against me like everyone else. Other than the time father used his Alpha tone on him. A tone that makes all wolves part of the pack listen to any commands he gives to them. He was commanded to hurt me when dad saw him trying to help. All the other wolves were commanded to hurt me too except for some of them that just did it because they got the opportunity to. The person ran over to me. I screamed again making him even more worried.
"Blair, what's wrong?! What happened?!" He started freaking out.
He being my...
-------
A/N: Should I update again for you guys or...