Nightmares

"I don't have another bed so I'll sleep on the couch." Eric said as we got inside.
"No it's fine I can."
"You're not sleeping on the couch."
"Well you're not sleeping on the couch."
"Yes I am."
"No you aren't."
"Fine I'll sleep on the floor."
"No."
"Where do you want me to sleep then?"
"In your bed."
"Then where are you going to sleep?"
"The couch."
"No."
"The floor?"
"No."
"The counter?"
"No now get your butt in bed."
"Fine."
I ran over to the bed like I was told and waited for him.
"Here change into these." He said tossing a black shirt and sweatpants at me.
I caught them and went over to the bathroom to get changed. The shirt went to my knees and the sweatpants could probably go up just under my breasts. I rolled up the bottom part of the shirt and the waistband of the sweatpants to try and make it work.When I was done I saw Eric already in the bed reading a random book.
"You're probably thinking along the lines how Erudite me reading a book is. In fact I agree with you. I just got bored and borrowed some books earlier since I didn't have anything to do." Eric said looking up at me.
"Just the way you sounded when you said that makes me guess you were an Erudite transfer." I guessed laying down next to him.
"Makes me wonder if you should have been from Erudite instead of Amity."
"I never liked it there." I stated.
"Aww is it too peaceful there?" Eric teased smiling.
"N-" I stopped myself.
If I get too close to him it'll be harder to stay away. Cole would kill me for it. He's going to smell Eric on me and torture me. He won't kill me right away. He told me that. He said he wanted to see me in suffering pain and beg for him to kill me, saying he was going to have me suffer then kill me when I least expect it.
"-lair. Blair. Blair." Eric repeated snapping his fingers in front of my face.
I jumped and sighed closing my eyes. "You should get some sleep. You have training tomorrow and I have to watch over you little brats."
"I'm not a little brat am I?" I asked him as my wolf felt a little rejected.
"No just the others. Especially your boyfriend."
"We've been over this. He's not my boyfriend." I growled lowly.
He looked at me, probably because my growl came out a little animalistic.
"Okay jeez calm down. Besides I think you can do better than him. He seems like an asshole."
I gave him a pointed look, "And you aren't?"
"Okay I can be, but I'm not all the time. As for him I think he has to have been an asshole all his life in Amity."
Same as everyone else there. Well forwards me anyway, field workers never bothered me when we were working. In the center of the faction where all the houses are, that's where they beat me.
He must have took my silence as a signal that I was tired and didn't want to talk anymore. I laid my head down on his black silk pillows and started to fall asleep. The last thing I remembered feeling was him his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest.
*
"Aww if it isn't my little slut." Cole whispered coming up behind me.
Before I could scream he covered my mouth and wrapped his arms around me. I started thrashing my body to get away. His grip tightened around me as he shoved me into the basement of my house.
"Look around this room. It's sound proof and your parents don't care if I use it. They said it was my place and I could have you down here. They even gave me some little toys." He chuckled evilly as he pushed me onto a chair and tied me up.
"Let me go!" I screamed.
"Now, now Blair, no need to scream yet. I haven't even started anything that would hurt you. Maybe you want me to start with something that would hurt only...a lot." He smirked as he grabbed a whip with barbed wire.
"No! No! Please don't!" I yelled making him put tape over my mouth.
"Before we start anything I think we might just have to get you in a better position to get hurt."
He grabbed the chair and started dragging it toward a wall that hand chains hanging from it. I tossed around making the chair almost fall. All he did was laugh. He put the metal handcuffs on my wrists that hung from the ceiling. I felt more cuffs on my ankles to keep them from moving just like my wrists.
"I believe you don't need these clothes if all they are going to be in the way and bloody."
He whipped out a pocket knife and cut my clothes off from my back. I tensed up when all the cold air hit me.
"Don't worry slut. I've seen you naked before. Remember all those times I made you scream my name. You'd squirm around underneath me trying to get away. Then sometimes I'd let you run to get away and chase you down. You know how much that got me excited." He said leaving kisses down my neck.
I started squirming away from him. He only chuckled at me then ripped off the duct tape he put on my mouth making me scream.
"Now the fun shall begin!" He yelled letting out a laugh.
Searing pain went through my back as I felt the whip hit my back. I screamed in pain.
"Cole! Stop!"
The whip hit me again.
"Please stop! I'm sorry! I don't know what I did!"
"Yeah you do you slut!" He yelled back.
"Stop!" I cried out.
*
"Blair! Blair! Blair!" I woke up as someone shook me.
My body shook as I sobbed. Arms wrapped around me as the person started to coo words into my ear. Words I didn't listen to because I was too busy crying. By the time I calmed down I started falling asleep. I glanced at the person that held me. It was Eric. I forgot I was in his room...
"Go to sleep little one." He whispered.
That's just what I did. I fell back asleep in his arms. My mate's arms.