Chapter 5

Oliver's POV

I keep walking to find My Father , My Beta , My Gamma Elliott , Jackson's dad the Previous Beta . All in Wolf form. They wanted me to come in Wolf form fat chance. They all growled facing there direction. I rolled my eyes looking at them do they know how hard it is shifting is and do they how many times I vomited coming here. This forest smell is really disgusting. I can smell everything. "SHIFT". My Dad said in our pack link. "Look I think you forgot I'm now the Alpha . I've been for Six years and with all do respect. IT'S MY PACK AND IF I DON'T WANT TO SHIFT I WON'T FUCKING SHIFT ". My dad nodded at me and went back to his business. "Jackson information now". I leaned on a tree listening to what they have to say. "Well , warriors have been picking up a lot of unfamiliar scent before it was around the border now it's in the pack. "Did you go to the witches?". "No". "Well we should go to the pack witches and tell them to cast a spell on the pack that allows only pack members are allowed to live things like rouges temporarily die. It shall last for a Month that way we can pack up the temporarily dead rouges lock them up and find out what's going on . If a week passes and they don't talk they die after torturing of course. We shall keep them in separate cages so they won't unite and break free. They shall have there own time span. Also make them feel like there the only ones captured isolate them. Like I previously said there shall be one week for each rouge. For example if a rouge gets caught today there time starts today then another get's caught there time will start the day they're caught. If don't talk after 3 days of there week. We shall stop feeding them and start torturing them, Agreed?" . They all nodded in unison . "I have a question , why are we in the forest when we could have discussed this in the meeting room instead of coming out in the forest" . "Your father suggested we all run in the forest and scout the area. We were hoping we'd catch at least one rouge" . "Ok that's a great idea , you can all do that ". Now I have to walk all the way back home.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I have to go to the pack doctor. Walking has never been this stressful. I knocked on Dennis's door before being opening. "Alpha". "Dennis I want to ask you a question". "Yes ". "What's the best way to abort a child". "Why?". "I just wanna know". "Did you finally get someone pregnant". "Just tell me" . "Why?". "You know what we have a pharmacy". What a waste of time.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I inhaled the awful smell of the mix of drugs. I walked up to the the counter to be meet Willow. Her parents own the pharmacy . "Alpha". "Willow ". "What brings you here, Are you sick?". "No, no . Please what's the best way to abort children" . "Well the best way is abortion pills". "Oh great I'll take them". "You can't just buy abort pills". "Why not ?" . "You have to take a combination of two namely mifepristone and misoprostol . Firstly you take mifepristone after maybe like 24 hours to 48 that's when you take misoprostol , To be accurate you ask Mr Elliott" . Or the internet . "Please I'll take those". "But you don't have a prescription" . I growled looking at her. "Right away Alpha a". After buying the pills I went back home. I stared at the drugs. This child I want to kill but it didn't ask to be created, can't I just suck it up and be the mother of this child. Why are these thoughts coming up now. I was sure as hell ready when I got the water to take these. Why don't I want to now. I dropped the drugs and put my hand on my flat but chubby belly. I'm keeping you but I can't be Alpha . A pregnant Alpha what an abomination. No I can't go through that stress my baby will die before it comes out thanks to all the stress. So it's either the pack or you . So it's you. So I have to leave the pack and forfeit my Alpha title. This will happen after my plan is in place. That way I won't leave my pack with dirty rouges running around. I can't believe it I'm a pregnant Alpha probably the first. I put my hand on my belly looking down at it. "You're a lot of trouble you know that . Just like your Mom . Wait am I a Mommmy. Well I was thought that mommy's make the babies and daddies don't. Guess I'm a mommy now. I mustered some strength and leaned by my window . I'm so sorry Moon goddess for being so shameful, a disgrace . You made me an Alpha and I used that power to rape someone and I'm paying for it. Why did you choose me to be a wolf. I'm so useless. I couldn't even admit that even though he cursed me when we were small I deserved it. I couldn't admit that I liked him. I think it's love if it's lasted this long. Since we were little I choose to bully him so he could pay attention to me. I was too much of a coward to talk to him. I convinced everyone I was straight. Lying to everyone including myself. If I wasn't such a failure maybe it wouldn't happen like this , maybe he'd be with me right now. How many times I've slept with women they can never amount to what that night felt like. Who am I kidding that night didn't happen because his smell was driving me insane it's because am a bastard . The scent of him always drives me insane since we were kids. Mint with a side of strawberries and a tiny tiny bit of manly nature . All I had to do was go up and say 'Hey I'm in love with you ' . I such a coward I almost killed a baby because of my fear. I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt the salty molecules on my skin. Why am I alive. I mean I was upset because I started adding a few pounds . It's my fault so why am I getting upset. I'm such a brat maybe if my parents hadn't spoilt me because of I am an Alpha. But I can't blame my parents for my awful personality. Why is it when I'm pregnant that I start making sense. I miss him even though I have no right to , I miss him . Those bright green eyes. That personality. He's the only one besides my parents that call me Oliver. After all the beatings he still calls me Oliver. I don't know what's about him that kept me attracted to him for how many years. It's been 23 good years and I still love you Derek. I still do. Even if you'll never love me and it's all my fault. My fault. I said slamming my hand on the window glass while crying . Well I better head to bed.

I don't expect anyone to read this but if you are I shall publish 6 chappy's every once in a while.