PROLOGUE

Third Person's POV

          All the kids were all in the playground. Most with friends, some alone. The kids alone some were alone by choice most not. 

Derek alone in his corner playing with his small toy Mr choppers.  A small fat elephant dressed as a chef with a tiny  harmless foam knife. Alone as usual Derek played with his toy.

There being usually empty and a place the children didn't like to go to, was suddenly filled with Oliver and his friends. They came to bully Derek.

Like a usual routine for Oliver and his gang.  They liked bullying Derek well Oliver liked bullying Derek,his gang does anything he says. 

Being so used to it Derek clutched Mr choppers in his arms as he received the kicks and punches from the kids. 

Oliver then in that moment snatched Mr choppers which was a big mistake.  Derek got up and tried his best to fight off his gang but was thrown on the floor.

"Don't forget your place".  Oliver spat walking away. That's was  Liam taking over Derek's body.  Being Derek's wolf. Liam sometimes takes over. "Give me back Mr choppers".

Oliver turned around and smiled. "Come and take it ".
"You must think I'm joking give me back my Mr choppers".

         While distracted by there own laughter Oliver didn't notice Derek's eyes going white or his hair going upwards or him now floating which meant his wolf Liam had taken over.

      At this point Derek was in a far back place in his mind where he had no control and was unaware of his surroundings.

  "All Alpha's are the same they think they are so powerful because of they're useless of title". Liam said.

Feeling scared Oliver clutched on Mr choppers. Though the Alpha title wasn't useless, but  to Liam it was, rigid Oliver stood dropping the toy he had stollen.

He  then started to feel immense pain through out his whole body, he screamed dearly for his life.

Liam was cursing him and he made it painful just for the fool before him.
All the kids had ran scared and eventually he was done with his curse and had taken his toy back. 

Derek came back not knowing what was happening.
He didn't know why his toy was in his hands or why Oliver was crying, but eventually Oliver was carried home.

--------------------------

16 year old.......

"You're cursed".
The six witches of the pack said in Unison.
"What?",Oliver said facing the six witches. 
"Yes", they all responded in Unison.

  "Do you know what must have caused it?",Oliver's Mom Catherina asked.

  "No the magic that made this curse is very strong we can not get information from it", they all said in Unison.

"Hunny what about the playground incident",Oliver's dad said. 
"Yes, that Derek must have cursed him". 

"Perhaps" The witches said in Unison. "Is that why I can't find my mate".

"We are not sure you haven't reached the proper age of mating yet".
  They said in Unison.

----------------------------

When done  Oliver's father went back to his Alpha duties.
His mom went on to resume her Lunar duties and Oliver he carried his gang and went to meet Derek.

They all ignored his pleads and cries as they repeatedly hit him.

"You, because of you i'll never find my mate, you curse".  Oliver said enraged.

Oliver and his gang replaced his name with curse and that's how it spread and stuck. 

18 year old.....

"Witches it's been Months", Oliver said.

"Then it is confirmed you'll never find your mate", they all said in Unison.