Chapter 6

Oliver's POV

My plan took a lot more time to set in place than I thought.  But finally it's in place including my plan to run away . I just finished a meeting and now I have to go talk to the pack and also have another meeting with the pack witches . I was on my way to talk to my pack and I finally reached there.  "Alpha". "Are you ready". "Always".  I faced my pack with all of them looking confused. I used my pack link in case , you know you can never be to safe.  "AFTER NOON PACK, THIS ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE  DONE IN OUR PACK LINK".   I waited for a while and nobody spoke so I continued. "THE SCENT OF ROUGES HAVE  BEEN FOUND INSIDE THE PACK".  That all gasped looking at each other. "SO I'VE SPOKEN TO THE PACK WITCHES AND THEY PUT A SPELL ON THE PACK ANY OUTSIDER THAT STEPS A FOOT EVEN A FOOT IN THE PACK WILL MEET INSTANT DEATHS. SO PARENTS PLEASE WATCH YOUR LITTLE CUBS MAKE SURE THEY DON'T STRAY AWAY AND TEENAGERS.  IF YOU HAVE ANY DRAGON OR  WITCH FRIEND DON'T INVITE THEM TO THE PACK UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE. JUST BE CAREFUL OK, ANY QUESTIONS". No body asked any questions so I dismissed them. As soon as I dismissed my mom came straight at me.  "Oliver, what are these doing in your room".  She said with the abortion pills on her hands.  What the fuck was she doing in my house. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE". "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG MAN". "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUNG MAN I HAVE LEFT YOUR HOUSE ONCE THAT HAPPENS I AM ALLOWED TO LIVE MY LIFE. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE YOU OLD BAG".  "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT". "WHAT WAS SHE DOING IN MY HOUSE". We both kept screaming until things went black .
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes slightly. What happened?. Suddenly everything hit me.  Did I faint and lose my baby.  My baby all because of my parents. I shouldn't really have gave them access to my house. Goddess my baby my pup.  My-. "He's waking up " A flash hit my eyes giving me a slight headache. I looked around and I saw my family. My dad,mom, little brother , Jackson and his dad. "Alpha are you Ok". "Yes , did they run any tests on me". _"Yes Dennis took tests on you". "Strictly Dennis".  "Yeah".  I got up ignoring the headache heading to Dennis's office.  "Alpha". He said when I burst in. "What do you know". "Alpha what do you mean". I usually don't do this in fact I never use my alpha tone,  but it's for my baby. "WHAT DID YOU JUST FIND OUT ABOUT ME".  "That you are pregnant". "NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST FOUND OUT". "Yes Alpha".  "MAKE SURE NOBODY FINDS OUT ". "Yes Alpha".  I looked at Dennis and he was afraid Dennis "I'm deeply sorry but nobody can find out".  I said at the verge of crying. I breathed in and out and wrapped my hands around my bellly.  "Is it Ok". "Yes, your baby is ok, but you really stressed your self,be careful ". "Thank you". I got up and left , I have another meeting.

------------------------------------------------------

Everything is set for  the pack and me.  Everything is packed up and my house key will forever be with me. I am sure that no one would notice I am gone since I told them to leave me alone for awhile.  I had my suitcases in my car and my bank account was filled with my money gotten  from the packs income.  Let me explain this further. As times changed packs realized that the old way of living wasn't as sufficient. Mostly in wolf  form feeding from the lower animals in the food chain. Our human forms couldn't survive so we started claiming land building houses in the forest . But it didn't work so we had to make income so a set of wolves would go out into the city make income . That set is the Alpha , his beta and gamma and an additional few people.  When the source of income is successful and continuous the Alpha can choose to let the few additional wolves take over temporarily or keep on going. Although I can I loved taking of the accounting aspect rather than being the Founder. Yes I am the head of the company but I choose to take care of my pack though we could have all moved to the city and I could still take care of them. But they had a choice and they choose the forest and we bought the land.  Though it was a hassle we eventually bought the land.  We aren't that primitive. The pack's land is really big. We have a protective magical field protecting us.  The pack didn't agree on in installing walls cause it would separate them from the forest  . But our property has enough trees to make a forest.  It's that big and was really expensive.  My dad and I had to work really hard to buy this property. So I installed the walls anyway.  There are also barbed wire surrounded around the pack walls. It's highly protected by electronics and warriors.  Which is why I was shocked when I was informed that rouges had been scented in the pack. But that's taken care of , I can leave with a clear conscience. Anyway once the income is brought in,  it's used for the pack like buying food stock and medicines for the pharmacies in the pack, though you get your degree out side the pack , like Dennis got his degree outside the pack the remaining income after that is  shared not only us but the whole pack well except for Derek.  I know his family didn't give him any income and I did nothing . Me, Jackson and Elliot.  We all have shares in the company or the main source of income like I choose to call it . We've also had partners, those are not our main source of income.  I have accumulated enough money  since most of my time is spent  in the pack.  So the income I usually get is accumulated. It's more than enough for me to survive. I can be house wife if with no husband if I choose to .  I've bought my apartment and everything important is packed.  Everything is ready.  I figured I couldn't leave my family without an explanation.  So I wrote a short note.

I am sure you are all wondering where I am . I am sorry to all but I hope you understand. I have left the pack for reasons I can not tell.  I don't want you to think that I have abandoned you . But the reason is very crucial. I can't say but I have forfeited my Alpha title. My Beta Jackson can take over as Alpha or Ryan.  You shall never see me again. Hopefully you all understand not as my pack but as family not as an Alpha but as Oliver. 

                            With love , Oliver.

I broke down.  I cried there . I'm letting down my pack, my people,my family , my home.  I said repeated in my mind as I cried.  I really cried after that. I entered my car and drove. When I reached the gates.  The warrior/ security guard. Gabe. "Alpha where are you heading, at this time". "Oh some where but I'll be back".  "Ok".  He opened the gates for me and I drove off crying. I'm such a coward.