Traning

Chapter 5: Training Day 1

Hinata woke up and looked around she realized that she was sleeping on Sasuke's shoulder."Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize I fell asleep." she said looking away blushing. Sasuke look at her and smiling "It's fine, but it's 1:45 so lets get ready." he said getting up heading towards the stairs. Hinata replied with a quick "Hai" and followed behind Sasuke to her room. She walked in her room put on her ninja equipment and made sure she had everything. After that she headed down stairs and waited for Sasuke.

A few minutes later Sasuke came down wearing his usual, the white shirt that was open in the front, the pants with the purple belt thing, his swords, and his ninja shoes. "You ready?" he asked walking to the where Hinata was standing. "Yeah, I'm ready." she replied following him out the door .

When they got outside, they ran to an open training field. Hinata got in her fighting stance, so did Sasuke. Hinata attacked first going for his chakra points on his shoulder, Sasuke easily side stepped and was about to go for an counterattack but she jump back throwing a kunai. Again he dodged it running toward her hitting her in the stomach, he thought he hit her when she used a substitution jutsu, Hinata ended up behind him she went for the opening him in the back causing him to fly forward. Sasuke looked back in surprise that Hinata was able to hit him. "I'm sorry Sasuke I didn't mean to hit you that hard!" Hinata panicked running up to Sasuke checking his back. 'It was just a bruise thank kami' she thought sighing in refleif."its fine, and when did you get so strong Ive never been hit by someone who I first train with." said Sasuke chuckling at her shocked. " I dunno I just trained a lot as I grew up and what happened with Pein made me want to get stronger." she said looking at the ground.

They trained for a couple more hours before going back to Sasuke's house. When they got there Sasuke let Hinata take her shower first.

Hinata's POV

I let the hot water flow down my body wincing at the bruise on my leg, 'Living with Sasuke isn't as bad as I thought' I got out of the shower to the smell of food being cooked downstairs. I walked out with the towel wrapped around my body, I walked to my room when I suddenly bump into someone and fall back on the ground. I opened my eyes to see Sasuke on top on me blushing staring at my chest. I stared at him blushing he didn't even notice until I said something,"Umm Sasuke could you please get off of me I need to get dress." I said blushing deeply, Sasuke finally came back to reality to realized he was on top on me. "Oh I'm so sorry Hinata I was j-just wanted to tell you that the umm food is almost done cooking!" he said getting off of her standing up helping me up. I made sure my towel was still on my naked body, a and walked to my room locked the door and got dressed.

After Sasuke came from the shower and got dressed,we ate then went to bed sore from training awaiting for what is to come tomorrow...

Was it a good chapter? Plz tell me and im running out of ideas any suggestions?How was the fight scene im not really good at making them plz comment