I Want To Get Stronger!

Chapter 4: I Want To Get Stronger!
I woke up the next day a little early, and wanted to make breakfast for Sasuke. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom, I walked down stairs, and started up the food. Sasuke's POV
I woke up to the smell of eggs and beacon. I walked down stairs to see Hinata putting food on the table. "Hey Hinata." I said walking up to her, She turned around and gasped looking at me. Only then I realized that I didn't have nothing on besides sweat pants. 'Like what you see?" I said smirking as I saw her blush, I suddenly felt a gush of wind pass me. I looked to my left to find a knife stuck in the wall which was about an inch from killing me. "G-g-go put a shirt on!" she yelled/stuttered closing her eyes point back to the stairs. Im still shocked at how she almost killed me, but I sigh and walk back up stairs to put a shirt on.
Hinata's POV
'Uhhh oh my god what just happened I nearly killed him with a kitchen knife.' I thought with my cheeks burning. I sat down to eat when Sasuke came back down wearing a shirt this time. "Ya know sending a knife at me was a little absurd you nearly killed me." he said sitting down across from me, "I know im sorry its just....nothing never mind." I said blushing again. 'Its just you look hot with no shirt on.' I thought as I started eating. We sat there chatting about random things while eating. After we finished I was about to grab the dishes when Sasuke stopped me, "Ill clean up it's the least I can do since you cooked." he said taking the dishes from me. I walked upstairs in my room, I decided to take a shower so I looked in the closet. I layed out a black and purple shirt, black short shorts, my ninja shoes that went up to my thigh(the ones she wore in road to ninja) and my ninja equipment.
After I got out of the shower and got ready, I went down stairs and saw Sasuke sitting on the couch. "Why do you have all your ninja equipment on?" he asked looking at me like I was an idiot. I looked at the ground,"Sasuke I...I was always getting saved, I never stood up for myself, I was called useless and weak....I want you to train me, I want to get stronger, I want to protect the ones I love, I don't want to be called weak or useless anymore!" I said with tears in my eyes...
I looked up and I saw Sasuke smirking, "Alright we start training at 2 and stop at 6, its only 11 so just chill." he said, I jumped on him hugging the life out of him, "Thank you so much Sasuke!" I said with my head in his chest. I looked at him...he....he was blushing. I let go of him and looked down blushing, "Sorry about jumping on you like that." Sasuke just nodded and sat back down, I sat next to him as we watched TV my eyes felt heavy. I slowly feel asleep smiling to myself.
Sasuke's POV
I felt something hit my shoulder I looked to my left to find Hinata asleep with her head on my shoulder. 'Poor Hinata she's been through so much...' I thought as I looked at her peaceful face.' Her skin is like an angels, her hair flows beautifully behind her, and oh my god the curves she has...she's just like an angel no a fallen angel that's lost there way.....I might be fallen for her.' I thought smiling to myself as I went back to watching tv. I wait for 2oclock to hurry up and get here I want to see I strong she is...