Never Going Back

"I found you sleeping next against a tree, and brought you here." he said looking at me with a emotionless look oh his face. "More importantly why were you sleeping out there anyway have a thing for nature?" he asked smirking at me, I looked down at my feet not knowing what to say I really didn't want to talk about what happened. But I like my kindness get the better of me," I....I was crying and fell asleep..." I said looking up at him with a tear in my eye," Why were you crying, I've never seen you cry before...." he told me with a gentle look in his eyes.

"Naruto....told Sakura that he loved her and that I was weak and useless." I was barely able to say it before I started crying again. I heard him sit next to me and wrap is arms around me. I was very shocked knowing I should pull away, but I felt so warm and safe in his arms. "I'm sorry that idiot just doesn't know what he's lost, Hinata don't cry for him he can go to hell for all I care, your strong, beautiful, and smart." he letting go of me and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you...." I said looked away with a slight blush. 'Where did he clothes and stuff from? Oh god don't tell me these are his ex. or something that would be award.' I thought and was about to ask him but beat me to it. "If your wondering where I got all that stuff from, my friend Karin gave them to me when she saw you sleeping in the bed. "He said as he got up and walking to the kitchen, he came back with two sodas in his hand."Hinata I'm not going to keep you here you can leave and go back to the village if you want." he said sitting next to me turning on the TV. I thought for awhile And then smiled, "Never going back, but thank you.....Sasuke."