Chapter 2

"Want a dorm tour?" Sofi asked.

"I don't mind." She walked happily beside me with my answer.

Until now, I couldn't believe how fast these things went up. I just came from an important matter before going home. Ang akala ko na tahanan ko, pero ako itong pinaalis.

I don't believe their excuses a while ago. Prevention of expulsion my ass. Alam ko namang matagal na nilang gusto na dalhin ako sa unibersidad na ito. They won't see my face there anymore. No more headaches from their rebellious heiress. Basic.

But thinking of how long will I stay here makes me curious. Buong akala ko magiging boring ang buhay ko dito dahil sa mga strict rules and regulations pero nagkamali ako. Bukod sa bumungad sa akin pagpasok dito, ngayon ay mas kita at napatunayan ko ang kaibahan ng unibersidad na ito.

Everyone are still wearing casual outfits since tomorrow will be the first day of class here. Some students are busy minding their own business, dark business. Some are making out on sides of the buildings, some are having their own leisure. Leisure like sports, gamblings, and killings.

"Tomorrow is first day, kaya they're still allowed to do those. Let's say ngayon ay survival of the fittest. Kung sino ang buhay today, sila ang papasok bukas. Like hello? You can't attend first day if patay ka na." Maybe she noticed that I'm roaming my eyes too much. I just shrugged at her explanation.

Well, I could see the hierarchy now. May iilang nanunuod lang at hindi pinapansin ang nangyayari sa paligid. Bilang lang din ang di malapitan ng kahit sino. At alam ko kung ano ang dahilan. Because as of now, one of them is in front of us.

"Sofia." A girl wearing a red stilettos matching her outfit called my cousin's attention.

"What is it Audrey?" Sofi asked with her influenced American accent which has a bitchy tone.

"Mind introducing her?" She even looked at me from head to toe. I can see how her eyebrows raised. I bet she can't judged my appearance, her eyes immediately looked away when our eyes met.

"It's not even first day of class Audrey. So she may not introduce herself sa'yo." She glanced at me and then winked. "Besides, you won't like hearing who she is."

"Why? Who the hell is she?" She asked crossing her arms in her chest. I remained my blanked expression when Sofi looked at me.

"Wrong. Your question should be, 'Is she hell?'" Sofi answered chuckling before pulling me away.

"Omg her reaction is so priceless! Mukhang curious lahat sa'yo ah. I can feel their stares until now." She said while walking straight towards a near building.

"Lowe's princess?" I asked that made her stopped and looked at me.

She nod continuously. "Yes. Lowe clan from Germany." We reached the building and went inside the elevator. "Don't worry, they won't touch you or what."

I know the clan of Lowe. Since Lowe's mafia are from Germany, they're considered as our ally. It begun with the good relationship between the two countries, Germany and America. Although our clan originated from Italy, the largest base of ours is in America.

"Let me guess. They won't touch me since they saw that I am with you right?"

"Yes! But of course, they wouldn't dare kapag nagpakilala ka na bukas." She answered with her two brows moving. "For sure, kilala ka ng iba nating tauhan. You may not be present always but I think nakita ka naman na nila sa ilang occasions."