Chapter 20

Y/n POV

It was now the end of the week and I never felt any better to enjoy the weekend.
"What are you planning there sis?" I looked over and Oikawa was eyeing me for my odd quiet behavior
"Sheesh I cant be quiet or something?"
"No you cant" in which i rolled my eyes to and watched the boys practice mainly my now boyfriend.
"Are you watching your bOyFriEnD" Oikawa said in an annoying voice which in return i said, "Thought it would be okay since your watching yours~"
"WhAT! Where are you getting these false accusati-" he was cut off from the coach
"Everyone come! Gather round!!" I stood up and walked over to whatever coach had to announce. " We have just gotten a rather odd practice game set for tomorrow. Yes I know its very soon to just plan one out right now but practice yohr hearts out! We will be playing....Johzenji High! That is all!" I felt my heart stop.

No....
NoNoNONONO
FUCK WHY

"Hey are you okay?" I snapped out thoughts and looked at Oikawa who had a very blank expression along with Iwaizumis. I nodded and gave him a light smile to reassure them id be fine but really i wasnt looking forward to it. I had to be there for my team and I would suck it up and do my part as a manager.
"Hey are you alright" I looked up and saw Ken with a concerned look on his face.
"Yeah ill be okay, Its not like they'll remember me anyways" I gave him a closed eyed smile and all i heard was a sigh and receding footsteps.
"Hey Toruu!" I ran up to my brother in which he looked confused i didnt make a rude comment at him. " We should invite everyone over for a sleep over so then we can all leave in the morning together since we dont live that far from the school"
"You never want people over....WHO ARE YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BRAT OF A SISTER!!" he started yelling and pointing at me like i was a demon.
"Get over it yes or no?" all he did was sigh not like he just caused a big commotion
"Hey guys! Would all of you like to spend the night at our house! Y/n thinks id be ideal for us all to head out together and we provide food!" he saved over everyone but still yelled across at them which received a bunch of weird glares
"You can count us in!" Makki and Mattsun  said with a smirk. Probably going to draw on Oikawas face or something like the idiots they are. After a while of Oikawas winning everyone agreed to come over after practice.

After practice <3

"

So we'll meet at my house at 9:30ish so all of you can get your uniforms and clothes and whatever you need. Ill make dinner for everyone but if we're nit back from the grocery store by then there's a key in one of the flower pots and let yourselves in but yall better not got snooping....Lookimg at you makki and Mattsun!"
"We would never!" They both said like they were offended
"Anyways see you all then, this will be fun! Come on lets go Shittykawa" I smacked his back and we made our way to the nearest grocery store to make a hot pot considering it was a large amount of people. After walking for about 5 minutes in silence i decided to speak up
"Im thinking of telling them about that horrible school"
"Are you that comfortable about it now? You know you arent forced to say anything at all"
"Im aware but maybe it'll help me move on from that, I need to move on from that"
"Yeah....you'll get wrinkles like a grandma" I formed a tick mark and smack Oikawa into the next 5 dimensions and continued to walk into the store while he followed slowly behind
"Okay so we need some tofu, ginger, scallions and beef. We have everything else at home but we could get light snacks too while were here but not too much you guys are playing tomorrow"
"Okay lets gooo~" He said pushing the cart around while I grabbed the ingredients for tonight. I grabbed all the ingredients we needed and walked over to the snack area.
" My favorite area....hmmmm lets get popcorn of course and maybe some of these peanut flavored chips~"

(ion know of yal had those but YOOO THOSE SHITS ARE FUCKIJG BOMB LIKE 😫, I hate myself for that anyways)

I grabbed a pack of soda and teas along with pocky and strawberry milk for myself. We went to the cash register and payed for all the items and made our way home to see no one has arrived yet and made our way to the kitchen to begin cooking. I walked upstairs and heard mumbling voices and immediately knew the stupid asses were snooping.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!" I slammed my door to find Makki, Mattsun, Yahaba and Kunimi trying on.....my clothes.......( yall really went 😃)
"Im just....going to close the door....dinner will be ready soon" I walked down stairs realizing I didnt change but I rather not
"Hey we didnt even notice that they were here" Oikawa pointed at the shoes
"Yeah....they are trying my clothes on right now....Mattsuns wearing a mini skirt...."
"What...I GOT TO SEE THAT" Oikawa ran upstairs and i can here him laughing and the idiots yelling at him to stop taking pictures