Chapter 15

Y/n POV

Me and Ken walked into class like we normally did and talked a bit about random things well I was talking he kind of a just grunted or hummed in response. Class went by fast today and I got a good amount of work done, before I could realize it lunch came right around the corner. Me and Kentaro grabbed our bags and walked put of our class talking about volleyball players and random shit.
"Y/N CHANN~"
I stopped in my tracks and saw my annoying brother panting trying to catch his breathe.
"I need- I need you- to give this to mattsun"
"What is it and why couldn't you give it to him you guys classes are closer to each other" I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a glare
"Im going to meet up with a girl to eat lunch with and can you just give this to him. OKAY BYE~"
Oikawa shoved what looked to be mattsuns english homework and ran away.
"You dont mind if I go on without you right?" He shook his head and said it was okay if I can go alone
"Oh wait ken ken you dont know what class big brows is in right?"
"No I dont, id be by your idiot brothers class id assume" I nodded and waved at him with a smile before we went our separate way.
On my way over to the 3rd years classes I heard many murmurs as to who I was but I chose to ignore them. I couldnt help but peek at his work.....everything was wrong

How stupid can he be...

I saw a familiar figure with curly hair walk out of his class.
"Matsuckawa! I ran up to him and the mood of many girls changed with an angry aura.
"Whats a cutie like you doing over here? Came to confess to me~"
"Im your big browed dreams, no Oinkawa told me to give these to you bc he had a date with a girl at lunch" I rolled my eyes at the last statement which caused him to chuckle.
"So that means he wont be joining us huh"
"I guess not but oh well" We were walking in silence for a bit
"D- do you want to eat lunch in the roof with me?"
"Oh uh sure but why the roof? Are you gonna push me off~"
"No its just peaceful up there and these annoying bitches leave me alone" I giggled at his choice of words and we proceeded to take a different way to the rooftop. I could feel a bunch of glares on me that were trying to set me on fire but I didnt care me and him are just friends.

Girls are really annoying sometimes

We sat on a bench on the roof and pulled out our bentos and began to eat. M8me consisted of fried veggies, 5 strips of teriyaki chicken with rice of course.
"Your work was wrong by the way" I said sipping out of my strawberry juice box.
"What work?"
"The work you gave my brother, if that idiot needed help he could've just asked me for help"
"Really damn I feel kind of stupid now" He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Can you uh tutor me?" He looked away for a bit. I wasnt used to him being so shy it was oddly cute.
"Sure I dont mind, id have to be at your place though becaue Shittykawa wont work at all and he gets annoying"
"Oh sure let me give you my number then"
After we exchanged numbers we continued eating our lunches and conversated amongst each other.
"Dude Hello kitty is better than that dumb frog and thats on PERIODT"
"How dare you dis keroppi, hello kitty is over rated and that was the gayest thing youve ever said. mattsun" I giggled a bit to myself and continued to eat my lunch.
I could feel him staring at me so i used my chopsticks and grabbed his nose with a pinch.
"OW!" He yelped in response
"You were staring at me so i pinched you" I smiled at him and he scoffed and went back to saying how hello kitty was better than the other sanrio gang.

Mattsun POV~

She has such a pretty laugh and she sits so neat for someone as rude as her. She looks so innocent and pretty. I really want to kiss her but in all honesty I want to do other things too. Was that wrong for me to think she does sing and has a nice voice. I want to hear her scream my na-

Before I could finish that statement a felt a pinch on my nose.
"OW!" I grabbed my nose thats stinging
" You were staring at me so I pinched you" She smiled at me and I couldnt help but admire her for a second. I scoffed it off and continued on how hello kitty is obviously better.
The bell rang signaling for us to go to our final class meaning I wouldnt get to spend time with her like this again. Her presence was calming and how she didnt care what we talked about was even better.
"Are you going to find your class in time~" I teased
"Im not an idiot like you so yeah I will~" she teased right back
"You wound me y/n" I dramatically said with a hand over my heart
"Awww did I hurt the babys feelings~"
"Im not a baby if anything id be a daddy~" I was in front of her trapping her  with her back against the wall. She started blushing a lot once I said that meaning...
"You have a daddy kink huh" I leaned into her ear and her face was bright red
"Shu- Shut up!" She pushed me away and started walking in the opposite direction.
"I never got a no" k mumbled to myself before walking to class