Yours Truly

You didn't love her. You just didn't want to be alone. Or maybe, she was just too good for your ego. Or, or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her. Because you don't destroy people you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Naomi's POV:

I woke up to the sound of banging noises. I saw the boys and Krisha still asleep, I guess I was the only one who heard it.

It was 3:30am.

I didn't open the door, but I tried peeking through the blinds to see who it was. I didn't turn the light on in case someone knew there was someone in the living room awake.

After peeking through the blinds, I didn't see anyone. It was weird.

My phone vibrated, I checked it and a notification came up saying 'one new message'.

{Text Message}

From private number: YOU BETTER WATCH OUT. I CAN SEE EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING.

More and more messages came.

From private number: YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM

From private number: STAY AWAY OR ELSE SOMEONE GETS HURT

From private number: Follow the orders I tell you to do, or consequences will happen. Yours truly, anonymous.

I was terrified. I couldn't sleep at all anymore.

All I could think was, who is this anonymous person?

More and more messages came after the past hours.

From private number: Because of you, I got hurt. You will repay.

From private number: You got her in jail..

The biggest hint ever was just sent.

I put her in jail? Was this person related to Alexis?

"Babe? Your awake already?" Jimin asked rubbing his eyes. I quickly closed my phone and faked being sleepy.

"Um, yeah. I can't sleep anymore.." I faked.

Jimin looked at me weirdly. "It's already 5:30am?" He asked.

I gasped. How did time go so fast? I swear it was just 3 before..

I was probably overthinking about who the person was that I lost track of time.

"Come on love, lets get some coffee." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I knew he was still tired.

I nodded and stayed silent.

Jimin was making coffee for the two of us, he was staring at me.

"Jagiyaa, is something bothering you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Ani, I think im just tired" I lied.

My phone vibrated again. This time, in front of Jimin.

Jimin looked at me, "Who texted?" he asked.

It was the private number again.. No matter how hard I tried to avoid it, it kept ringing.

I wanted to tell Jimin so much what was happening, but I didn't want to cause trouble so I decided to keep silent.

"Um, no one babe. It was just someone who got the wrong number" I said looking at my phone.

From private number: IF YOU TELL SOMEONE ABOUT THIS, I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR FRIENDS GET HURT. MOSTLY YOUR BOYFRIEND.

I felt sick reading that. I had no appetitie at all, "Babe, just make yourself some coffee instead. I've got a headache so I'll probably sleep." I lied all over again.

Jimin's POV:

I was confused. Naomi was acting weird.

Its not normal, I'm getting suspicious.

I was making coffee for myself until J-hope popped out of no where.

Aish this hyung.

"Ew hyung.. you look ugly" I said laughing.

He glared at me, "you look uglier everyday".

I stopped laughing and then threw a spoon at him.

"Yah! My face!" He shouted.

I kept laughing. Damn, I keep on hurting everyone.

First Suga with the bar soap, and now J-hope with the spoon.

I looked at J-hope and he looked funny.

"There you go, you look the ugliest out of both of us" I said while Suga came out of no where.

"Suga hyung! Look what he did to my face!" J-hope yelled.

He must of woke up the other members.

"Don't worry! War has now started" Suga said while smirking and getting some coffee.

When I wasn't looking, Jungkook and Krisha jumped on me.

"YAH!" I screamed loudly.

"Can you shut up?" Jin asked coming from the living room annoyed and rubbing his eyes.

"When will you ever be quiet?" Namjoon followed behind.

"Its only 6:00am, why you awake so early Jimin?" Jungkook asked me.

Should I say? Maybe they know something.

"I woke up and saw Naomi acting a little strange. I said we should go to the kitchen to drink coffee then she got a text. I was suspicious so I asked her who it was from. Naomi denied it and said no one and at the same time, she looked sick." I said not knowing what's going on.

They all looked at each other.

"I'll talk to her" V came in and had some of my coffee.

He went upstairs and after we just followed.

V's POV:

I didn't bother knocking on Naomi's door.

All I cared about was if shes okay.

"Naomi.. whats going on?" I asked.

She was crying.

"Aniyo, I can't tell you.." she said sobbing.

She hugged me tightly and somehow I could feel her pain.

The boys and Krisha came in and saw that Naomi was in a mental state right now.

Jimin ran to Naomi, "Jagiya, what happened? You don't need to hide it from us.."

She cried harder.

"I have to, or else severe consequences happen.."

Severe consequences?

A/n: Sorry for the short and boring chapter -.- I'll make the next chapter better.