Heartbreak

V's POV:

I wondered if she was in the bathroom. I asked my friend Krisha to check on her.

"Krisha! Do you mind checking the bathroom if Naomi is there?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled and walked into the bathroom.

After a minute, I heard a scream.

"WHATS WRONG?" I yelled.

She came out of the bathroom with tears.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW" she yelled.

*30 minutes after*

Jimin POV:

The boys and I were hanging out at the school's basketball courts. Of course they were scolding me on how I was 'rude' to Naomi but what did I do?

I don't think its rude at all.

"Jimin, have some manners in yourself" Suga said while slapping my arm.

"Just because your ex girlfriend Alexis left you, doesn't mean you have to hate girls and treat them like shit. Have some respect Jimin" Namjoon said.

What the hell is wrong with this guy. First V and now him?

I stood up in front of him and grabbed his collar.

"Don't get Alexis into this situation" I yelled. I was about to punch Namjoon until Jungkook's phone rang really loudly.

"Who's it from?" Jin asked.

"It's Krisha, I'll be back ok-" Jungkook said while J-Hope cut him.

"Alright kookie talk to your future girlfriend" J-Hope said while my fist was still facing Namjoons face.

Jungkook blushed and said "oh shut the fuck up Hyung".

"OMO, MAKNAE JUST CURSED" Suga laughed.

Are they trying to make a joke when im about to hit Namjoon? Aish. Pabos really..

I let go of his collar. "You're so lucky I didn't hit you." I whispered giving him a glare. He just rolled his eyes.

"I'm older than you, and also stronger than you Jimin. Don't think you can win so easily because you're so small," Namjoon hissed.

We heard a bang from the side of the courts. (Note- its an indoor basketball court)

Jungkook came into the room and he couldn't talk for a while. His phone was cracked. I guess that was what the bang was from the side courts.

"Jungkook what happened?" I asked.

He was acting really weird and it looked like he was shocked.

"Get in the car now. We're going to the hospital" He sighed in sadness.

Jin choked on his water.

"WHY? But we're still in school?" Suga said getting his car keys.

I was so confused. Why are we going to the hospital?

V?

"Noona was rushed to the hospital because she was found bleeding in the girls bathroom" Jungkook said.

"WHAT?" I shouted.

"Oh Jimin, I thought you didn't care about her at all?" Namjoon asked giving me the eyebrows.

"Don't start me and get in Suga's car right now" I said while running out the school gates.

I don't think I care.. Do I? Or do I only care because its partly my fault.