Mysterious

"You can't just come into my life and start to matter and become important part of it, and then just walk away leaving nothing but a whole in my chest."

You got me to a point that I would of left the whole world for you..

----------------------------------

Naomi's POV:

I was still upset, crying in bed at 3am.

Jin and I aren't dating, but we have close mutual relationships. I'm not with Jimin anymore.

What Jimin said in the truth or dare game really killed me so much.

I don't understand why one person just ruins me like this.

I heard a knock on my door, I opened it to see V.

I wiped my tears quickly. "Hey Taehuggy, your still awake?" I asked.

He nodded. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head and hugged him. "Why isn't life so fair to me?".

I couldn't control my voice or tears.

V came into my room and shut the door. We sat on the bed and talked.

"Naomi, whats going on?"

I stayed silent.

"Please answer, I can't help you if you don't tell me" he said.

"I don't need help.." I said facing away from V.

I heard a knock again from the door. I looked at V, "hide inside the closet!" I pushed him.

He looked at me with sad eyes, "Why?!"

I sighed, "Just in case they don't suspect something between us! Now go hide!".

V went inside the closet and tried to fit. "Uh, Naomi.. I can't fit".

I gave him a '-.-' face. "Well try!".

He rolled his eyes and followed my instructions.

I opened the door and see Jimin..

"What do you want" I said rudely to him.

He didn't bother to answer, so I closed the door, but his foot stopped the door.

I looked at him and sighed.

"What do you want? Oh right, I'm only here when you need a favour." I said angry.

"Look I'm not here to ask for forgiveness, I came here to tell you the truth.." Jimin looked guilty.

What was he going to say? I was scared. What truth?

"The night where we performed in the bar, I lied to you." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked curious.

"I said that I'd be asking for forgiveness from my parents from the wedding day but I didn't.. I stayed in a bar and got drunk. This girl kissed me and I guess she captured my feelings.. she gave me her number and yeah we started gaining feelings for each other." Jimin said to me.

Tears were running down my face, I felt hurt.

"What did you say!?" V said coming out of the closet.

Crap.

"What?" Jimin said disrespecting V.

V went closer to Jimin and grabbed his collar, "Tell me what you said one more time".

Jimin smirked, "No".

V dragged him in the hallway.

Crap..

V punched Jimin in the face non stop.

"V stop!" I shouted trying to get him off Jimin.

The boys and Krisha came out of their rooms. They were shocked at Jimin's state, but didn't bother to help him.

He stopped and faced me but was still holding Jimin's collar.

"You really let this guy ruin yourself? Look what he's doing to you! He's hurt you so many times and you still love him?" He shouted at me.

Tears left my eyes. "What he's done to me was unacceptable. I don't understand why he would be cheating, but I don't care anymore! I don't love him! I don't love you Park Jimin! I literally hate you! You think im going to go running back for you? No, I love Jin! Go stick to your fucking new mistress because I don't give a fuck anymore!" I yelled for everyone to hear.

Tears were still running down my face, I ran to my room and locked the door.

Suddenly, I heard knocks on my door, but I didn't bother opening the door.

I found a blade in my drawer.

I harmed myself again. It was painful.

Blood came out, but I wrapped a towel until it stopped bleeding.

"Why is everything so complicated?" I whispered crying.

I cleaned my arms, and there was just cuts.

It was too noticable to I wore a oversized sweater.

I fell asleep in the sound of people shouting. Whatever..

Jimin's POV:

What she said, really hurt.

Should I care? Have I really fell for that Meah girl?

I don't want to, should I apologise?

No she loves Jin, but it hurts. Why am I falling for a girl I met in a bar? I was about to knock on Naomi's door until someone stopped me.

"You've done so many damage, don't even try." Jin said to me and walking away.

V rolled his eyes, "If you don't care about her, then you don't care about us. Why don't you just leave the house? No one wants you here."

I was shocked. I went into my bedroom and just packed my stuff. One decision really changes a life.

A/n: Short chapter because im also updating my new story 'Sad Souls, fragile hearts' which is a Jin fanfic. Please check it out!!