018

Please don't mind my grammars huhu
─────────────────

Rosie and her brothers decided to go home because it's already 7 pm and she needs to meet Yuta at Han River. "Chan, you and Felix get home first. Yuta and I will just meet on the Han River. I'll be home before 10 pm okay?" Rosie said to her siblings. The two nodded in agreement.

When Rosie arrived at the Han River she looked around to find Yuta. She finally saw him at their favorite part of the Han river so she immediately approached him.

"Yuta Oppa!" Rosie shouted as she approached Yuta. When he saw her running towards him he smiled at her. "What are we going to talk about?" Rosie asked him. Yuta did not know how to start what he was going to say yo her so he tried to change the topic first. "Do you want us to eat first or even go for a walk first?" 

"Nah, I'm full. I already ate with my brothers earlier and I told them to go home first and I went straight here to see you." Rosie said to him. Yuta thought that there's nothing more to do and he has to tell her right away.

Yuta took a deep breath before he speaks "You know how much I love you right?" He asked. Rosie nodded in response. She felt something was wrong with him so she asks him"Is there a problem?"

"Nothing, Uhm, look, I just don't think our relationship will work." He said and he bowed because he doesn't want to show Rosie that he was crying.

Rosie doesn't know why Yuta suddenly breaking up with her. Yuta tried to restrain himself from crying and he looks into Chaeyoung's eyes. He held her hands very tightly. "Don't think that you did something wrong okay? This is my decision. You know that there are some important things that you need to let go for the sake of the person you love." He says.

Chaeyoung did not know how she should feel. All she knew was that she was in so much pain now. She hugged Yuta very tightly while crying "I don't even understand why and for whom you are doing this but I understand you." She said and Yuta nodded in response.

They parted from the embrace and Yuta held Chaeyoung's hands again. "Chaeyoung, My precious Roses, Always remember that even when we are no longer together, I am always here for you. If you have a problem or something is bothering you, always remember that you can rant everything to me." Chaeyoung nodded in response because she can no longer afford to speak. Yuta hugged Chaeyoung again in the last "Goodbye Chae." That was the last thing he said and left her.Chaeyoung was left alone on the bench. She kept crying alone and did not even care if people were looking at her. She tried to call her friends but no one answered. She couldn't think of anyone else that she could call. But suddenly someone came to her mind and she immediately called him.

"Yukie-ah ~" She said while sobbing. "Can you come to me here in Han River? Because-" She hadn't even finished speaking but he already end the call.

Chaeyoung doesn't want to go home yet because she doesn't want to show her brothers what she looks like right now so she chose to stay long at the Han River to get some fresh air.

A few minutes later someone shouted Chaeyoung's name so she looked behind her and saw who it was. She smiled when he saw who it was.