040

Please don't mind the grammar, time and date stamps.
____________________

The squad gathered tonight before their graduation tomorrow to celebrate because they will graduate together. Even though they are not complete yet because Chaeyoung will return home to Korea tomorrow morning they'll just call her later.

After they ate, they all agreed to call Chaeyoung. Chae answered their call immediately. "Hello Chaeyoung!" they all shouted. Chae laughed at what her friends did. "You guys are so crazy! HAHAHA so we won't meet tomorrow at graduation." said the girl while still laughing. "Of course, we still wish you were with us now." Jisoo replied to him.

"That's just your wish?" she asked with a smile plastered on her face. Everyone nodded at the same time even Jaehyun who was just staring at the call. "That's easy. Let's make it happen."

Everyone looked at each other wondering what Chaeyoung means. Suddenly someone shouted behind them. "Surprise!" they all turned around and got surprised to see who she is. "Chae! / Chaeyoung! / Rosie!" they all shouted and they all ran closer to her and give her a big hug.

"You already came back here to Korea without even telling us. We would've picked you up at the Airport." Johnny said. "It's fine, Johnny Oppa! Besides, It won't be a surprise anymore when I tell it to you right?" they all nodded in agreement with what Chaeyoung said.

"Who did you come home with?" Jennie asked. "Ah, I'm with Chan and Felix but I let them go home first and tomorrow morning our parents' will be here also to attend our graduation." she answered. "But, why so sudden?" Taeyong asked in astonishment. Chaeyoung looked at Jaehyun who had been staring at her for a long time. "Well, I found out something that changed my mind." she said and smiled at him.

Jaehyun also smiled at what Chaeyoung said and their friends noticed it also so they started teasing the two. "Maybe you already get back together without telling us." Taeil teasingly said and everyone laughed. "You know what? Let's just eat again and have some fun!" they all agreed and sat down at their table again.

 "You know what? Let's just eat again and have some fun!" they all agreed and sat down at their table again