004

Please don't mind the grammar, time and date stams.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

The whole squad was waiting for Chaeyoung to arrive and Jennie was tapping her foot impatiently waiting for the younger lad.Moments later, Lisa saw a familiar running face that is Chaeyoung. 

As Chaeyoung got even nearer, "Chong-ah!" she exclaimed while her index finger was pointed towards Chaeyoung.Chaeyoung bent her legs, resting her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath, "I'm really sorry guys...I had to do something earlier"The blonde-haired lady fixed her posture and bowed to show sincerity and respect.

 Most of the guys were calm about it and told her that it was okay except Jennie who was calmly scolding her, "Yah, I thought you weren't going to come!" Chaeyoung scratched her head, "I'm sorry reallyyy, I'll make it up to you next time!" The apologetic grin that was plastered on her face soon disappeared as soon as she saw a fair-skinned man with thick bottom lips, sharp jawline and dark and almond eyes that could kill thousands of girls. 

 Her jaw dropped sa low it could hit the floor, Chaeyoung just couldn't believe she's in front of the guy that she very much despises, "Jaehyun Jung!?"Their friends were surprised at Chaeyoung's sudden outburst, questions then started to pile up, "You two know each other?""What the actual fuck is happening right now?" "Can we just go to the rides now?"Chaeyoung didn't bother to answer the inquiries while the bones of her knuckles started to show up.

A vague, yet obvious temper was beginning to show up and it was not good a good sign for the girls, "What are you doing here?"Jaehyun raised his eyebrows, though deep inside he was confused about her prickly behaviour towards him, "Me? what am I doing here? pfft, I should be the one asking you that."

This not only made Chaeyoung even pissed off, but she also felt like picking a fight with him.Jisoo being the only one who can calm the now angry Park Chaeyoung went close to her, whispering in her ear while simultaneously massaging her back, "Chaeng-ah, calm down alright? think about Jennie, she wouldn't be happy about this later right?"

Chaeyoung nodded, letting out a big sigh as she mumbles, "For Jennie"Jisoo clapped her hands in a delightful way trying to break the ice, "Alright, where should we go first?"All of them followed Jisoo, the boys tried to forget about what just happened though the girls had A LOT of questions for Chaeyoung, but of course, they had to have first.

The group of stressed college students rode the roller coasters, Vikings, drop tower, water ride and many more, the problems within them disappeared for a moment.After having fun, they decided to have dinner before going home. Jennie and Taeyong were quite relieved that most of them got closer yet still concerned about Jaehyun and Chaeyoung's problem.

While they're waiting for their food, the tension between them kept rising with Chaeyoung's piercing gaze towards Jaehyun.The tension in the middle of them broke when Yuta along with Taeyong and Johnny came back with their food.Yuta who has taken an interest to Chaeyoung sat down beside her.

Yuta who has taken an interest to Chaeyoung sat down beside her, placed her food in front of her, "Eat well" he reminded as he smiled at her.In the moment of their dinner, the whole squad were having a conversation towards each other besides Yuta and Chaeyoung, it's like the both of them have their own world and it didn't take long for their friends to notice it.

Since it's already late night, each of the boys paired up with the girls to take them home, Taeyong with Jennie, Lisa with Johnny, Jisoo with Doyoung and Taeil which leaves Chaeyoung, Yuta and Jaehyun.

Yuta approached Chaeyoung, "I'll walk you home since your way back is the same as ours" which didn't make Jaehyun happy for some obvious reason, it also didn't make Chaeyoung happy with the way her eyebrow raised, "Ours?"