The Other Side of Hollywood

[ Magic ]

[ Magic ]

" yeah but we can't really wave our arms and do all this magic stuff."Luke said. "Well when you had some practice. Our gifts are so rare, so special. Its not often I come across other spirits who possess similar talents. There's no surprise we found each other."Caleb said "yeah, that definitely..."Luke pauses not knowing what to say. " if you forgive me that list I got to go pay the bills you know what I'm saying I'll be back later to chat."he said and gets up and leaves

" I love that dude. Please tell me this party never going to end."Reggie said smiling.
_

"They made eight more Star Wars movies, and they killed Han Solo? What kind of future is this"Reggie storms away crying. " we found out like 2 weeks ago okay we just didn't have the heart to tell him"Luke told the couple "But please don't mention jar jar."I begged. We then walked over to Alex when willie left "oh you got a crush on willie"Luke teases "what! No no, man, no we're just"Alex tries to find a word. "Alex I'm happy for you"Luke said "me too"I say. "You guys are not gonna believe this, but someone just told me that added a character named Jar jar. What's a Jar jar? "Reggie said in disbelief and I sighed and shook my head. Dammnit Karen!

" I take it you boys and beautiful lady are enjoying yourselves? "Caleb asked " yeah I mean you have to be insane to have a bad time here."Luke said "well entertainment is our specialty. So now I understand there's something I can help you with. "He said "yeah. We hope so."I said "there's an old buddy of ours who ripped us off big time,and we wanna make things right"Reggie said "yeah we want to look him in the eyes and make him admit what he did to us. "Luke said " so if you could make us visible that would be perfect"Alex said

" well sure I could do that but we're at a party I focus on those who have wronged us when we're among friends? Now I understand that the four of you are turning to musicians. I doubt your dreams is to settle a score. No your dreams are bigger than that! You're like me born to perform your music in front of sold-out crowd."Caleb said and snapped his fingers and someone gave him a chair. "Please sit. What if I were to tell you that with a wave of my hand you can share the spotlight with me and join my house band"when he said that I almost laughs. He can't be serious!

"We... we already have a band."Luke said "yes. Yes. But when you're done performing, you disappear you cease to exist. No bows no..no soaking up the applause. " "like we said we already have a band"I cut him off. Now I'm getting inpatient. " I'm going to give you some time to think about it"he says and gets up and leave and they all give me a look. "What was that"Alex asked "he's wasting our time"I said and crossed my arms. "Oh and try to sliders there to die for"Caleb said "w-wait we can eat"Reggie asked "here you can"Caleb said and snapped his fingers and mini burgers, meatball subs and pizza was on our table. "Oh yeah-" "wait! I want the one without cheese."Alex cuts off Luke. Then they started to stuff there face "there's no salads"I asked with my face scrunched up. "Babe your dead your not gonna gain weight "Luke said holding out a piece of pizza. "But-" "baby eat the pizza "Luke cuts me off and I sigh and grabbed the pizza "if I get fat I'm gonna sit on you"I said and he rolls his eyes. "This is a meatball sub!"Luke said with a mouth full of food. "Oh my god!"Luke shouts excitedly.
_

"Oh pizza! Man I missed you"luke says and Reggie starts to kiss his "Rag are you kissing that meatball sub?"I asked. "Its what you do with the things you love."Reggie said and I smile and kiss Luke and he blushes. "I take it you're all enjoying feast?"Caleb asked the crowd "yeah "everyone shouts " so many delicious sights so many tantalizing sound. But...your eyes still hunger for more. Something sweet "he said "yeah"the crowd shouts "something. ..savory."he asked the crowd laughs. " how many newcomers do we have in the club tonight?"he asked and the boys and I raised our hand.

" ladies let's show our guests how we do dessert. A one two three four"he said and the music plays again. Same song though. Willie got up and danced with everyone and we cheered him on. They pulled us out our seats and we danced. Reggie with some girl in pink and Alex with surprisingly not with Willie but two guys. While me and Luke danced.

Luke dipped me when the song was over and I laughed. "You know I love you right"he said and I blush "yeah. I love you too"I said. "Oh! The Haunting Hour is upon us"Caleb said. "Whoa we lost tack of time"Luke said and I looked at the clock. 12:00 we're screwed

"Not right now man"Reggie said "Reggie!"Luke said and picks him up "Hey, what the..."Reggie said " who are supposed to be at Julie school at 9"I said " Oh shoot that's right maybe we can still make it."Reggie said "not likely "I said "where's Alex"Reggie asked "up here"we look up and see Alex. "We forgot" " Julie. I know." Alex cuts off Luke. "This place is some time of time wrap."I said "move down here bro. We gotta get going"Luke said he finally gets down and we run out. " gentleman and Lady what's the rush?"Caleb pops up in front of us "oh come on"I say " you know that girl that can see if we sort of build on her there's this dance at her school tonight and her friend Flynn is super cool DJ like-" "I don't think he has an eternity to hear the story" I cut Reggie off.

"basically we're late for a gig."Luke said " but what about my offer?"he asked " is very cool of you Mr. Covington but like my girl said we already have a- " "a band of your own. I understand. "Caleb said and we nod and go to run out but he stops us...again "oh if you ever want to come back and fix that little problem with your friend, the Hollywood club is always open."he said " yeah man we love to come back"Luke said says you this man gives me the creeps "ah! Music to my ears."he said and grabs all our wrist and some purple stamp. " oh it just a little Club stamp. Until next time"he said and let us go.

_

" Julie we are ready to rock this dance, which is clearly over."Reggie said "no, duh "I said with a eye roll. Then we see Julie getting up from the floor and then I started to feel guilty. " look we are so sorry that we build on you."Luke said "yeah I mean the night really got away from us."Alex said "and the twins"Reggie said and Hit his head. "Shut up"I say " just please tell me it had nothing to do with you getting back at Carrie's dad"she said "pfft! "I waved her off "oh of course not"Luke said "no! We wouldn't do that "reggie said "us? No"Alex said "Seriously? You're lying to me?"she asked "ok look it was something we needed to do"I said "but we'll do whatever it takes. We'll play the next school-" "what? Another dance where you can bail on me and make me look like a fool? Save it. You know what really sucks? Our songs were good. All four of you knew what I've been through how hard it's been for me to play and then you do this? Fans don't do that to each other. Friends don't do that to each other. this was a this was a mistake"she said "you mean the school dance right"Luke asked

"No! I mean joining a band with you guys."she said and takes off "Julie! Julie!"Luke calls after her but she's gone. " if jewelry is not in the band then""there is no band"Luke cuts Reggie off. "Well I won't feel bad about wanting to get back at bobby"I said and they all looked at me "Kim but the band" " those songs could have shown my parents that I wasn't just a waste of space Luke. They would have been proud "I shout and they all just looked at me as I shake my head and poof out and after I did I felt this horrible pain in my chest. "What the hell was that"I asked myself.