Chapter 1

I leaned back on my chair, and jotted down notes on Math. It was hard for me being a scholar, but I have to endure this for my future. I didn't waste time nor money on parties, and stuff like that. I would rather stay at home, and study. I know what you're thinking; you think I'm a nerd, right?

Well, in a way, yes. I didn't bother to do stuff like that. Many people said "Fun is important in growing."

I'll soon have fun... yeah. But, not now. Especially when my family is counting on me.

When class hours ended, I quickly headed to my friend; my one and only friend. She is the one who have bothered to talk to me. At first, I just ignore her when she talks. But I warmed up to her eventually.

"Oh Megumi, didn't see you there." Therese said, in a cheeky smile. Imagine her with a british accent, wavy raven black hair, huge green eyes, perfect lips and nose, and nice curves.

I can't help standing in awe as I look at her.

"Don't make that face." she said. She knew when I look at her like that, it means that I am awestruck by her magnificent beauty.

She wasn't that popular, 'cause, just like me, she want to graduate in peace. But it can't be help, many boys can't avoid noticing her beauty.

I smiled, and took her hand, leading her to the cafeteria.

Along the way, we were stopped by three handsome men.

"Where do you think you're going?" A guy with brownish-black hair asked.

"Um... To our next class..." I said.

"Nobody is allowed to go to this corridor. Not even the seniors." he said, smirking.

"Oh... Why is it?" Therese asked.

"None of your buisness." The man with black hair, who had his arms crossed, answered.

We were terrified of asking anymore questions, so we decided to go through another way.

Third Person's P.O.V

When the two girls left, Soryu asked Eisuke "Why is it closed?"

Eisuke turned his back on Soryu, and left.

"Hey," Soryu said.

"None of your business." Eisuke joked. He repeated what Soryu said to the girls.

Soryu groaned, following Eisuke to another room.

***********************************
"Do you know who those guys are?" Megumi asked.

"Yep!" Answered Therese with a jolly look on her face.

"Who are they?"

"Uh..."

Megumi waited for Therese to speak up, but all she did was "Uh..." and "Um...".

"Okay, so you won't answer. But do you have any idea why they closed that corridor?"

Therese shrugged her shoulders, and headed to their class.

Megumi sat beside Therese. Then, a guy with orange-ish hair sat beside her.

"Hey, do you have an extra pen?" He asked.

Megumi looked at him with a who-are-you look.

The guy quickly noticed it, and apologized.

"Ota Kisaki, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss?" He said.

"Megumi Yukino," she said, grabbing her extra pen. She gave him the pen, smiling.