Chapter 5 Test

White House

Washington D.C.

0700 hours

October 13

Ben's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to find my self in a comfy bed, in a large unfamiliar room. Erica was sleeping in a chair beside my bed with Emma beside her. I began to stretch when I realized I was bandaged. I nearly screamed from pain.

"Ben!" came Emma's excited voice as she jumped up and hugged me,

"Shhhhhh. Erica is still asleep." I said to her as she sat in my lap. I sat up and reclined myself against the wall, closing my eyes, trying to gather my thoughts.

"Ben, your awake." came Erica's voice.

"Yes. I'm awake. I presume you are going to call your grandfather and the president?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll be outside, ok?" she asked. I only nodded in response as I closed my eyes and tried to gather my thoughts. 

5 mins later Cyrus, President Stern, The Director of the Secret Service, and many other highly ranking officials had arrived and were waiting. I opened my eyes making eye contact with everyone in the room. "Russian President Vladimir Putin has restarted the KGB. There first assignment is to team up with Al-Qaeeda, to assassinate the US President. This is what I understand from the information I managed to get from my interrogator. He was an amateur." 

The officials looked at me like I was crazy other than the President. "Ok Ben, are you ok? If you are we need to give you your test." He said.

I nodded. "Give me 15 mins. I will be ready."

(Time Skip)

"Are you ready? Begin." Said the Secret Service Director. I began the obstacle course fighting agents, dodging obstacles, and stealthily passing motion detecters. By the time I finished I had just began sweating. The secret service director tried to hide his surprise. "Good Job. You are going to leave the day after Tomorrow." I nodded as Cyrus and I left. 

(Time Skip to tomorrow)

I woke up to hear my 9:00 alarm ringing. Today was the fighting tournament. It was going to determine our Self-Preservation, Hand to Hand Combat, and Basic Firearms and Weapons handling grades. It began at 10o'clock. I headed to the bathroom to shower and change. 

Half an hour later I was in the Mess Hall eating breakfast. As soon as finished I got a text from Cyrus. Be ready to leave at all times. May leave earlier than planned. Advance team has left. Remember to wear a suit.

Puzzled by the sudden change of plan I headed back to my room to change. Emma was with Catherine and Alexander who were planning to go on a short holiday. As I headed to the gym where the tournament would take place, people stopped and stared sometimes whispering as well. I entered the Gym and sat down next to Erica who was also waiting on a nearby bench.

Sorry for the short chapter and late update. I am really busy right now.