Chapter 2

Everyone screamed and yelled, which turned out to be a bad idea. They were suddenly swarmed by a ton of insects.

"Millions of bugs!" Krayonder cried out. They all were squished in a group, surrounded by hundreds of gross, slimy insects, most the size of a full grown man.

"Alright, everybody, just stay calm!" Up shouted. Taz was relieved he was taking charge. "Ain't nothing we've seen telling us that these bugs is here to scrat!"

"But what about the worm that just burst out of that things stomach, man?!" Krayonder yelled.

"Dammit, Krayonder, that could've been a murdering lamb that got everything it had coming to it! Until we know that these bugs mean business, nobody shoot, dammit, nobody shoot!"

"Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!" Megagirl shouted, breaking from the group and shooting lasers from her hand. That idiota robot!

The wound up face to face with the remaining bugs after Megagirl had run off after her targets. They screamed again after a few group gasps.

Megagirl returned and the next few minutes were all a blur for Taz, though she could vaguely remember some singing and dancing. Suddenly, Megagirl left the fighting group, Taz close behind.

Taz briefly lost the robot, but soon heard the unmistakable sound of her lazers, and followed that. When she finally arrived she saw Megagirl standing over her unconcious ex-roommate.

"Que pasa, jou piece of shit?!" she shouted, feeling either very protective towards February, or just like she needed to blame Megagirl for everything. Probably the second one."Whadjou do to her?"

Megagirl just stood there. "I have tranquilized our target in order to minimize the chance of failure due to human error."

Taz raised her gun. "The only error we made was bringin jou on this damn mission."

"Negative, you have made countless errors," Megagirl said, bending down and picking February up.

"Give me the girl! That's a command!" Taz ordered, still aiming her gun at the robot.

"You do not have command level clearance. Do not interfere any longer or I will be forced to tranquilize you as well." Was that a threat? That was crossing the line!

Taz stepped forward. "I said give me the girl," she said, grabbing February's arm. "And I said it now!" She gave a sharp pull.

Megagirl pulled back. "Cool it, skank, you do not know me."

Taz pulled again, but when Megagirl yanked back she let go, causing February to fall to the floor as Megagirl lost her footing, yelling, "You skank, you got me this time!" Taz dragged February back to the others.

She pulled her through the retreating swarm of bugs and held up a hand to make the others cease fire.

"Stop! Stop! Stop shooting, I got her! Jeez!" She handed February over to Krayonder, who carried her aboard. "Alright, Rangers, let's get out of here! Come on!"

"Come on!" Up said, following Krayonder up the ramp.

Tootsie lingered, of course. "Where's Megagirl?" he shouted.

As if in answer the estupido robot walked in surrounded by creepy crawlies, seeming defenseless.

"Megagirl!" Tootsie yelled.

"Come on!" Taz said, willing Up to just come with her and leave the evil hunk of metal behind.

"We gotta go save her!" Tootsie pleaded, a puppy dog look plastered on his face.

Up looked between the two of them, obviously conflicted.

Taz kept up her side of the battle, "No, Up, she's a stupid robot, let's go!"

"I... uh... Oh, Taz, I can't leave her behind! The look on Tootsie's face would make me cry like a baby for weeks!" That look morphed into a stupid smile. Up looked at Taz then back into the fray. "Wait for me. I'll be right back."

Up ran in and hesitantly punched one, then another.

"Dammit," Taz said, then shouted over her shoulder, "Cover him!" before running in herself.

They began shooting the bugs, releasing Megagirl, who... just walked away.

"Woah, Megagirl," Up yelled after her. "Come back! Lend us a helping hand!"

Megagirl, who was now standing calmly at the bottom of the ramp, just smiled and said, "Unnecissary. My mission is complete. You humans have destroyed your planet and now you will reap while do so." She then let out a stiff laugh and walked into the drop pod, throwing Specs out.

"Wait, where's she going, man!" Krayonder cried as the door closed and the bugs retreated.

"Wait, Megagirl, come back!" Up called. As the drop pod took off he fell to his knees. "Megagirl!"

Specs spoke up. "According to my spectrometer the bugs appear to be right behind us!" They all spun around and saw a tall blue bug with a red head. They screamed again.

"Rangers!" Up shouted. They all looked at him. "Run!" And so, with Krayonder still shouting and crying, they ran off.