mina ending

"maybe i should go too," shinso sighed as he stood up. "i can't see this working out."

"seriously?" mina looked upset. "you're giving up on her? not even gonna try to work things out?"

"mina let him," y/n tried to calm the conversation. "i get why he's tired of this. if i were him, i'd leave too." y/n gave mina a sad smile.

shinso silently left. once the door closed, y/n held her head in her hands as her eyes watered.

"i'm sorry i'm so bad at this," y/n looked up at mina as a tear fell down her face.

"woah woah wait wait," mina made her way over to y/n and kneeled in front of the older female. "it's okay! there's no need to cry!" mina wiped a tear off of y/n's face.

"i don't deserve you mina," y/n rested her cheek in mina's pink hand.

"don't say that," mina rubbed y/n's cheek softly. "you deserve much more than anyone could give you."

y/n began to cry harder. she pulled mina into a hug and held onto her tightly. she felt safe in her arms.

she felt at home.

the two embraced for a while before y/n pulled away to wipe her face.

"sorry," y/n said as she steadied her breathing.

"don't apologize, you're all good." mina gave y/n a bright smile.

"i still stands by what i said," y/n said after she cleared her throat. "i don't know you three as much."

"i know."

"but i would love to get to know you." mina's face brightened.

"i wanna know what you think about as your mind wonders off in class, what products you put in your hair - everything."

mina smiled before pulling y/n's collar so they would be at the same level.

y/n figured what would happen next, so she nodded.

mina took the 'okay' and ran with it.

though it was a quick kiss, the two could've sworn it lasted for so much longer.

"so i'm guessing you're okay with me getting to know you more?"

"i'm more than okay with it," mina said before she pulled y/n in once more.

the 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 ending