13

well that's embarrassing was all y/n could think about, even when the exam was over.

thankfully, she had passed and was finally able to use her quirk in public.

before her class left, she stopped by mina and bakugou.

"hi," she breathed out with a large smile on her face.

"this is weird, why am i in a love triangle with bakugou," mina whined.

"did you forget about shinso?" y/n chuckled. mina only sighed.

"ashido, bakugou, lets go." aizawa called over his students.

"i'll see you guys again, just give me a time and place," mina nodded as bakugou acted uninterested.

mina poker y/n into a tight hug before she made her way to her bus.

"well later bakugou," y/n turned around to walk away but she was suddenly pulled back.

she smiled as she felt bakugou's arms embrace her tightly.

"ya know bakugou, stuff like this makes me think you like me too."

"you wish," bakugou scoffed as he pulled away. y/n smiled as she turned his face slightly and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"until next time," y/n waved as she ran off to her classmates.

"y/n why are you in a harem anime," nakagame said once y/n caught up to her.

"wait until i tell you about the other one," y/n product stated as she stepped onto the bus.

"damn y/n, how many hoes do you have?" shindo laughed as he sat behind the two females.

"including you? four."

shindo only laughed harder.

"does he count? he simps for anyone and everyone." nakagame pointed out.

"well so do i!"

"and you say we aren't meant to be," shindo deflated back into his seat.

"trust me," y/n looked at nakagame quickly before turning back to shindo. "we aren't. you have much better waiting for you."

nakagame gave a small smile to y/n as she mouthed a 'thank you.' y/n only waved it off.

"y/n your phones going off," nakagame said as notifications continuously popped up.

"shit," y/n said as she looked at which group chat was being blown up.