35. The Dream House Ep.4 (The Trampoline Room)

Once upon a time, in the big dream house. The two children Sophie and Adam had discovered a special room.

"Ooh. I'm excited. What do you think this room is?" Sophie said.

"Sophie, there are a million rooms here, it could be anything." Adam said.

"Let's have a cheeky look." Sophie put her hand on the door handle."

"EXCUSE ME!" Alisha said shouting down the corridor.

"You children must not go in that room. It's dangerous as it is not finished yet."

"BUT MUM. Please let us check it out." Sophie begged.

"No. You cannot, now be good children and leave."

The children went back to their rooms and listened.

The next day.

"Kids, I'm going out to do some shopping. Do you want anything?"

"No mum, we will just ask the chef to make us food if we want any." Adam said.

Alisha shut the door on the way out.

"Are you thinking for I'm thinking?" Sophie said.

"What?"

"We go back to that room and see what was inside now that mum has gone out."

"No. We shouldn't, mum told us not to." Adam said.

"Yeah but don't you want to see what is inside?" Sophie said.

"Fine."

The children went back to the room and opened the door. Their mouth dropped open.

"Oh my gosh."

"Oh my gosh!!! A TRAMPOLINE PARK!!"

The children couldn't help jumping on the amazing different trampolines. They bounced and bounced.

They ran across the different trampolines. Suddenly Sophie fell and crashed down on to the side of the trampoline.

"OWWW." Adam ran to her.

"Sophie! Are you okay?"

"I think I have broken my foot."

"I'll call for help." Adam said, he ran towards the door.

Suddenly he saw his mum.

"I told you guys to stay out of the room, but no you had to disobey me and go anyway. Now Sophie is hurt."

"I'm sorry Mum, I should have listened to you. I promise I won't disobey you again."

"It's okay. The trampoline park is not finished. There are loose springs."

"I know. I just wanted to know what it was."

"It's okay. I hope you listen next time."