30. Superheroes Ep.2! (Ladybug in danger.)

First of all I just wanted to thank everyone because I never guessed that this book would reach 11K views so thank you for reading.
--------------------------------------

Ladybug in danger!

"So you are telling me your not up for the job?" Cat Noir was not very impressed with Spider-Man.

"No, what if we get attacked like last time? Why don't you ask Ladybug?" Spider-man huffed. He didn't want to battle any enemy.

"No I don't think Ladybug should handle it." Cat Noir said.

"Only because you like her." Chuckled Spider-Man.
Cat Noir went red.

"What is all this commotion about." Ladybug came in.

"We need to send a hero to go fight a enemy basically," said Iron Man

"Well, I'll go so what is the problem?" Ladybug smiled.

"No Ladybug, it's dangerous," Cat Noir said.

"I've defeated loads of enemies, I defeated a dinosaur."

"Just give her a chance," said the Hulk.

A little while later, Ladybug had to go.

She took her yoyo and Tikki.
She walked along the path.
All of a sudden, a large number of black butterflies flew close to Ladybug, they surrounded her. Ladybug started to get quite dizzy. She didn't know what to do.

"What is happening?"

The butterflies smelt bad. Suddenly they disappeared and Ladybug fell on the floor. Her eyes shut closed. She was laying on the floor in the middle of no where with no one to help her.

Meanwhile, at the superheroes house....

"Where's Ladybug? She has been gone for ages." Cat Noir said getting worried.

"Oh come on, chillax! Ladybug will be fine." Iron Man said as he tapped Cat Noir on the shoulder.

Ladybug woke up, it was all black.
"Where am I?" She got up.
"You fell asleep," Tikki said.

Ladybug transformed.

"Where am I!" She shouted. Suddenly a big rope tied her feet up and pulled across the floor. She let out a little scream. 

"I don't know about you but I'm going to find her!" Cat Noir said. "Who's coming with me?"

"Me!" Iron Man said.
"Me!" Spider-Man jumped.

They were on their way to save Lady bug!
Ladybug was unconscious.

The three came over and they found Ladybug lying on the floor with her eyes closed.

"What's happened Ladyb-"

"Don't even go near her!"

They looked up and they saw him. It was Hawk Moth!

"All this time, I have waited to defeat both of you and finally Ladybug is in my hands." He laughed.
"I know, you must be really upset. Once I take Ladybug's earrings, and you hand over your ring, everything will be alright."

"I'm never giving you my ring now let her go?" Cat said.

"Fine then," Hawk Moth grinned.
Spider-Man smiled and creeped behind Haw Moth while he was facing Ladybug.

Spider-Man jumped and created a big web around Hawk Moth. He got startled.

Suddenly black butterflies surrounded Spider Man. Before the butterflies started to hurt him.
Iron man and Cat Noir stood in front of a hole.
Cat Noir broke the glass and put his leg up.
Spider-Man pushed Hawk Moth and he tripped and fell down the hole.

They all sighed. Suddenly, they ran to Ladybug.

"LadyBug! Wake up!" Cat Noir held her.
Ladybug woke up.

"I'm so sorry, I've disappointed all of you, you were right, I should have never went." LadyBug hurried off.

The end.

No copyright permitted without permission.