31. The Dream House Ep.3 The Baking Room!

Targeted at both.

Sophie was carrying sugar, flour, butter and eggs.

Alisha was on her phone, she looked up and saw Sophie walking.
She was suspicious.

"Are you going any where little missy?"

Sophie stopped walking.
"I just wanted to make cakes."

"You know you shouldn't be making cakes in the kitchen, we have a separate room to bake desserts."

The baking room! In the baking room, has all the stuff you need. There is every fruit and chocolate sprinkles and any baking supplies you want, in the centre there is a massive table and on the side there is a hob. The room also had a fridge and freezer.

"Ok, I will go in there. Can you and Adam make cakes with me, it will be so much more fun!"

"Erm, why not, we have nothing better to do."
Alisha laughed.
The three went in the to the baking room. They baked chocolate cupcakes with Nutella inside and chocolate buttercream on the top.

It wasn't any ordinary cooking. When the cakes were out in the oven, Adam threw flour at Sophie, Sophie smiled and put chocolate on Adam's nose. instead of telling them off, Alisha joined in too.

Soon, flour was everywhere and they were laughing really hard. Soon the cakes were cooked in the oven.

Sophie took the Nutella cakes out of the oven and waited for them to cool she put them on a cooling rack.
After they were cool. She piped the buttercream on them.
Some had flower patterns on them and some had squiggles.
After, they went in the shower and poor Neelu had to tidy their mess. It's hard living in a 1280 room house and keeping it clean.

The end.

No copyright is permitted without permission.