Tears

(The POV changes a lot in this part, sorry)

Bakugou POV
I can't even remember the last time I cried but it seems like right now I can't stop. "Why?" He stiffens and remains silent. "I asked a question dammit, answer me." I pull away from him and hold his shoulders and look him in the eyes. He still looks like his emotionless self until...he cracks.

I see a tear run down his cheek "I COULDN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE, I WAS JUST SICK OF IT ALL and it's my fault you got hurt and I didn't know if you were going to wake up..." He starts off yelling but gets quiet towards the end. He continues to cry and I pull him close and whisper to him "I'm not going anywhere."

I hear footsteps behind us but I don't look up; I just hug Sho closer to me. I'm never going to leave him again.

Aizawa POV
I hear explosions and look out the window to see Bakugou and Shoto falling off the roof. They hit the ground safely and just sit there. I ran out the door worried about my students.

When I get to the ground I just see Bakugou and Shoto hugging each other tight. Shoto is crying and I think Bakugou is...crying? I kneel down next to the two of them "What happened?" Bakugou looks up at me "Can we explain later? Also can we be excused from class?" Judging by the state they're in something bad must have happened so I nod and excuse them from class. Then I hear the bell ring "Can you guys get back to house by yourselves?" Bakugou nods and I head back to class.

Todoroki POV
I try to stand so we can walk home but my legs are too shaky. I look down at my socks realizing my shoes and the notes are still on the roof. My eyes widen realizing that if anybody finds the notes they'll know what I tried to do.

I try to run into the school but Kat grabs me by the arm "Where do you think you're going?" I look back at him. How do I explain what I need? I should just tell him the truth. "I left my shoes and...t-the notes o-on the roof." I curse my stuttering.

He nods and blasts to the roof and grabs my shoes and the notes. "You shouldn't be using your quirk, you just got out of the hospital." He just rolls his eyes and throws my shoes on the ground but he puts the notes in his pocket.

We walk back home and I notice Kat is walking slower than usual. "Are you okay?" He turns and nods but I give him a skeptical look. He sighs "I'm just a little sore because I just woke up from a coma and sprinted all the way here." I looked at him in shock. He ran all the way here from the hospital?!?

We finally reach the house and head in. "Are you hungry?" Bakugou shakes his head so we both head up to my room. Bakugou looked at me and asked the question I've been dreading "What happened while I was gone."

I don't want to worry him so I just tell him all the good things about school and how I've settled in. He glares at me "Okay and now tell me all the bad things that happened."

Bakugou POV
I can sense his bullsh*t so I told him to tell me the bad things too. He tells me about a note that that stupid grape wrote and about his fight with Deku. He told me about his panic attacks and how scared he was and how much he missed me until he got to today and then he went quiet.

I can feel my rage building up as well as how bad I feel because he had to go through that. I hug him tight "I'll fight the damn nerd and that grape." He shakes his head "As long as you're here it will all be okay." I hold him close "I hope you know what Deku said isn't true, I love you and I always will." I pull him away from me and bring his lips to mine. He seems surprised at first but kisses back.

He seems tired and to be honest I am too so I carry him over to the bad and we both lay down. He quickly falls asleep against my chest and I fall asleep to the sound of him breathing reminding me that he's still here.

Aizawa POV
It feels like class will never end but it's finally over. I swing by the teachers lounge and get my papers in order and then Mic and I head home.

On the way home I told him about Bakugou and Shoto. That's when I realize "Mic can you call Mitsuki and tell her that Bakugou is awake and that he's at our house if she would like to see him?" He nods and takes out his phone. After the call he tells me that she's relieved he's awake and will pick see him tomorrow. I nod and we pull into our driveway.

We head into the house and I immediately head to Shoto's room where I see Bakugou and Sho cuddling on the bed. Mic comes up behind me and says, "They look so cute." He accidentally uses his quirk and I cover his mouth. "We can talk to them when they wake up but we should let them sleep, they need it."

(933 words)