Loved

Bakugou POV
I've been stuck in this dark room for what feels like forever. I've been trying to remember what happened and how I got here. I was in a fight but with who? Sho was there I think and we were fighting...Endeavor. That's right! Did we win? Is Sho okay? Why am I here?

I hear the sound of a door opening and then crying "I'm sorry I wasn't good enough to help you, I should have been stronger. Please wake up, I can't live without you...I love you." Is that Sho? Why is he crying? Sho...I want to be with you but something is stopping me from waking up. I CAN HEAR YOU! Why can't you hear me? I love you too. I'll get out of here and be with you soon.

~time skip to a week later~

I'm beginning to lose hope I can't escape this room. There's no end and no way out. Then I remember Sho, his smile and the way he snuggled against me. I have to get back. Not for me but for Sho.

I look around. Come on Katsuki you got this you can beat your own mind. I try to use my quirk but it doesn't work. After a few more minutes I close my eyes and start to think of Sho and all the people in my life I need to get back.

I open my eyes and this time instead of black I see light. I squint because of how bright it is and then my eyes adjust. I'm in a white room. I see a bunch of machines hooked up to me and white walls. I'm in a hospital? I guess I got knocked out after the fight. A doctor walks in and sees me. She looks excited and calls someone. "Yeah he's awake."

How long was I knocked out? I try to ask but my throat is dry and I can't form the words. I point to the clock and she seems to understand. She gives me some water and I drink it. "You were in a coma for a little over a week. A week?!?

I feel more awake now and notice a piece of paper on my hand. I pick it up and unfold it. My eyes widen. "I'm sorry Kat, it's all my fault I should have been stronger. I hope you can be happier without me."

I sit up and ignore how stiff I am. The doctor steps in front of me. "You can be released later but you just woke up so I recommend you lay back down." She tries to push me down but I stand up. "Get out of my way." I push past her and grab my clothes from a table next to me. I quickly change in a bathroom and run out of the room. Multiple doctors recognize me and tell me to go back but I just ignore them. Once I'm finally out of the hospital I start running towards the school.

I take out my phone and call Mr.Aizawa, no response. It's almost lunch time I'll call again then. My body is still sore but I don't stop. I have to get to Sho.

I finally reach the school and run in. I see Allmight in the hallway "Young Bakugou nice to see you again." I ignore him and run to 1-A. Most of the kids are already in the cafeteria so the hallway is fairly empty. I reach the classroom out of breath. I double over and try to form words but I can't. Mr.Aizawa was thankfully still in the classroom. "Bakugou you're awake! What are you doing here? You should be resting."

I shake my head and say "Sho..." Mr.Aizawa catches on "He was just in class but he seemed off." He'll be happy to see you. I turn and run to the rooftop ignoring his yells. I sprint up the steps even though it hurts. Please don't be too late. He might not even be up there, maybe he's doing it later. I pause and hesitate I should still check.

I reach the top of the roof and stop outside the door trying to catch my breath. When My breathing returns to normal I open the door and see the one thing I had hoped would never happen.

Sho is standing on the edge of the roof. His jacket and shoes are off and I can see all of the scars on his arms. His hair is blowing lightly in the wind. He starts to lean forward and I snap to my senses and run towards him. "DON'T DO IT!" He starts to turn but is already falling. I run to the edge and jump off.

I grab him in midair. He seems surprised. "GRAB ON!" As soon as he grabs onto me I use my quirk. At first it didn't work since it's been a while but then explosions form and we are safely on the ground.

Todoroki POV
I'm falling... I guess this is it, I'm sorry. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me "GRAB ON!" I was so shocked that I just listened and grabbed onto them. I feel us land on the ground safely. "I look up and see the last person I was expecting. "Kat..." He slaps me, hard and then pulls me into a hug.

"Don't scare me like that." Is he crying? My cheek still hurts from his slap but I guess I deserved it. I hear crying. He never cries. Why does he care what happens to me. As if he heard me he hugs me tighter "I love you."

He's said it before but this time it seemed more emotional which was weird for him. It snaps me to reality, he actually cares about me and I almost left him behind. I finally hugged him back "I'm sorry."

(988 words)