Love?

Bakugo POV
When we all get back to the school we see Present Mic, Nezu and Allmight waiting for us. We pull up and get out of the car. When I get out of the car my leg gives out and I fall but Present Mic catches me. "Take it easy, you've been through a lot." I stand back up but keep an arm on his shoulder for balance. Then I see Mr. Aizawa carefully pulled icyhot out of the car. Then Nezu says "Since you all seem in rough shape take the day off and get some rest I'll talk to you later."

We all head to the Recovery Girls office to get healed. I walk next to Present Mic for support and Mr. Aizawa carries icyhot. It's weird walking through the empty halls but what did I expect? Everyone is in their dorms sleeping. When we get to Recovery Girl's office I sit in a chair and Deku sits next to me and Todoroki gets put on a bed. Recovery Girl comes over to check on me and Deku but I tell her to check on icyhot first so she goes to his bed. Nezu, Present Mic and Allmight leave but Mr. Aizawa stays with us.

Once Recovery Girl has checked icyhot and healed what she can for now she turn back to us. She heals Deku's fingers and tells him he can go back to his dorm but he wants to stay so he can be here when icyhot wakes up. Recovery Girl lets him stay and then comes over to me and heals my leg. "You have to be careful on it and you might have a limp for a few days." I decide to stay as well. So me and Deku get comfortable and go to sleep after a long day.

Todoroki POV
I'm in the training room again. I see Endeavor standing on the other side and then he charges at me with his fists in the air. I close my eyes preparing for the blow but when I open them he's gone and in his place is the LOV. Then they start to fight me and I'm back in the dark room being tortured and Toga is coming closer and she is about to stab me when I wake up.

I sit up straight and look around trying to figure out where I am when it clicks Midoriya and Bakugou saved me. I turn and see the two of them sleeping when Midoriya wakes up. "Todoroki you're awake!" I nod and he looks at me worried. "What's wrong?" I look down and mumble under my breath "I had another nightmare." Before I know it I'm wrapped up in a hug. "It's okay you're safe now." I nod and let his hug take all my worries away.

Then he lets go and goes to sit back in his seat when I grab his arm "Please stay." He smiles and lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me. I let him take all my worries away and fall asleep.

Bakugo POV
When I wake up I notice that Deku is gone and look up to see Deku and Icyhot cuddling. For some reason this makes me angry. I pick up my stuff and head to my dorm. Why should I care if that nerd and half-n-half are together. Deku will make him happier than I would. I should have known he loved someone else. That's when I realize that there are tears running down my face. I wipe them away furiously and put my shoes on to go for a walk.

It's early in the morning so I thought nobody would be awake but when I get to the kitchen I see Kirishima standing there. "Good morning bro I heard about last night how are you doing?" I just ignore him and make myself some coffee. When it's made I just drink it black but when I start to walk out the door I stumble and spill it on myself "Great just great could this day get any worse."

Kirishima sees and takes my coffee cup and helps me over to the counter. Then he takes off his sweatshirt and puts it on me. "You gotta be careful on that ankle bro you did get stabbed after all." I just grumble a thank you and quickly finish my coffee. Once I finish my coffee I get up to go for a walk. "Where are you going?" I just walk towards the door and he follows me. "I'll come with you to make sure nothing happens with your ankle." With that we both leave and walk out the door.

(788 words)