Chapter: 16◇

Y/N's POV:

Flashback:

(Y/N: 14 years old)

Cleaning the untidy kitchen was a pain in the ass. I always cut myself multiple times by the glasses my father broke. It was tiring and frustrating.

But I couldn't say anything. I just had to agree and go along with whatever my father did.

With a tired sigh I took the plastic bin bag, filled with empty beer and alcohol bottles and walked outside. Discarding them with a bit of difficulty.

Just as I was about to go back inside, I was stopped by a loud wail.

Sounds like a baby...what is that?

Turning my head to find the source of the sound only to find a basket at the gates.

Walking towards it in confusion as loud cries becomes louder and louder. Once I neared the basket, I kneeled down only to come face to face with a cute baby with chubby cheeks.

As the baby's eyes landed on me, it stopped crying. Looking at me with curiosity before breaking out into a squeal and gurgle.

Smiling at his cuteness as I gently hold the baby in my arms. Suddenly coming to a realization that, this is the first time I smiled in 4 years.

"Hello there little one" I smiled.

Giggling when I hear him gurgle and touch my face.

Seeing a white piece of paper in the basket. I quickly grab it, securing the baby in my arms as I walk back inside.

"What's that in your arms?!"

Flinching at the loud voice of my father. Turning around as I shush the now whining baby.

Sensitive to loud voices...I see

"I found this outside" I quietly said handing him the paper.

"Shit!!" He groans loudly after reading the paper, scaring the baby in my arms.

Must have been one of his flings...

"Shhh" I whisper trying to calm the baby down. Not wanting my father to get angry.

"Give me that!!" He shouts reaching for the child in my arms.

"Appa please, let me take care of him" I said with pleading eyes.

"Bullshit, you can't even take care of yourself, cutting yourself for what? And now you want to take care of a baby?" My father laughed.

"Please, I promise I'll take care of him" I pleaded.

"Fine! But I want nothing to do with this piece of shit" he shouted walking away to get another beer.

Walking upstairs to my room as I sat down on my bed with the baby still snuggled up in my arms.

"Hello there again" I giggled causing him to squeal.

"I'm Y/N and I'm going to be your Noona" I smiled softly. Laughing when he looks at me clueless.

"You're so cute...Park Jimin. My cute Mochi" I smiled.

End of Flashback

"And from then on I've been begging and borrowing. Working more than 2 jobs. That too wasn't enough but it was do-able" I smiled sadly with tears running down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that" Chan whispered with a sad frown.

"Its okay. Its not your fault" I smiled, wiping my cheeks.

"You're a strong person Y/N. You went through all that at such a young age" Hyunjin smiled.

"Thank you" I said.

"Y/N..." Chan called out.

"Mmh?" I hummed looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

I watched as he eyed my body in horror, looking at my arms and waist with slight panic.

"When was the last time you ate?" He asked waiting for an answer.

"I-I-" I stuttered feeling Hyunjin tighten his grip around me.

"I-I don't know" I whispered.

"What!!!" He shouted.

Just as I was about to answer, I was cut of by a loud cry that was very familiar to me.

Widening my eyes as I shout.

"Jimin!"