Chapter; 12◇

Hyunjin's POV:

I watched how Y/N cleaned up the Cafè and left the room to get her belongings. Just as I got up to get my things, I heard a small, cute whine come from the toddlers mouth who still didn't leave my arms.

"Big Hyungie?" Jimin called out.

"Mmh?" I hummed, slipping my bag on.

"Minnie don' wan' go home" he whimpered looking at me with big doe eyes.

"You have to Mochi, where else are you going to go?" I sighed, tightening my grip around him.

"Minnie can stay with big Hyungies!" He cheered looking at me with a grin.

"You can't, how about this-" I smiled watching him look at me in confusion and curiosity. "When you go home you must protect Noona, can you do that for me Champ?" I asked.

"Minnie can do that, Minnie big boy!" He giggled cutely.

Y/N's POV:

As I left the backroom, I watched the two whisper to each other with a small smile on my face.

"Minnie, come now" I called out with opened arms for Jimin.

"Nuu, wan' stay with Big Hyungie" he whined looking at me with big doe eyes and a cute pout.

"Minnie..." I sighed
"You've bothered Hwang enough for toda-"

"No, No it's fine. It's okay" Hyunjin said with a small smile making me nod.

As we all left the Cafè and I locked up everything. I looked at the dark sky with a sigh.

"Are you cold Minnie?" I asked the toddler in Hyunjin's arms.

"No, Big Hyungie wawm (warm)" he said snuggling into Hyunjin's chest.

"Okay" I giggled as Hyunjin chuckled at the cute sight. As I turned to Hyunjin-

"Let me walk you home, we basically live on the same street" he offered.

"No, it's fine you don't have to do it" I politely declined.

"No, no, I instist" he fought back.

Nodding my head in defeat as we walked in silence-

"Noona?" Jimin called out making me hum in response with a soft smile on my face.

"Is A-appa home?" He whimpered.

The smile on my face was soon wiped off as I looked at him sadly.

He stuttered when he said Appa...

"I-I don't kn-know Minnie, let's n-not t-t-talk about that" I cursed myself for stuttering.

"Otay, can Minnie listen to Bwaby Shawk pwease?" He cutely asked.

"Sure, since Minnie asked so nicely" I smiled. Taking out my headphones and phone, placing it on his head as I play the song.

Giggling softly as he hums to the tune. Both Hyunjin and I walking in a now comfortable silence with Jimin humming to the song.

"Why did Jimin seem so scared when he asked about your father?" Hyunjin asked.

"Uh, m-my A-appa hasn't been h-home so I-I was worried" I stuttered avoiding eye contact.

Watching Hyunjin nod to my lie with pursed lips made me sigh in relief.

Once we neared my house I stopped dead in my tracks as I looked at the house in horror. The lights are on...
I could hear glass breaking and groans from inside.