Millie x Male Angel Reader

After a few weeks of helping Charlie and her Happy Hotel come on the up and up, it was about time for (Y/n) to depart back to Heaven. 

It was a sad goodbye, considering (Y/n) had grown to become attached to his newly formed friends. Though he couldn't stay in Hell forever, for he had a home, and he missed it. 

Receiving hugs and handshakes alike, (Y/n) nodded his head and waved goodbye to the staff of Happy Hotel, besides, it wasn't like it was goodbye forever, for who knows, perhaps their idea of redemption will apply and work properly for them and they will all rendezvous in Heaven should they become redeemed. 

As (Y/n) was stepping down the stairs to say his goodbyes to all the demons that stood in line, queued up for the Happy Hotel, he noticed a little demon at the back of the line. She was small, but not as small as Niffty. (Y/n) approached closer to better get a view of what this demon was, a girl obviously from her petite figure and her apparel. Her skin was a fair shade of red, along with some yellow eyes that seemed somber in appearance. A look of disappointment was present on her face, or sadness. This was different compared to the other demons that stood in line, for they all either had a permanent expression of anger or some looks of excitement for being able to try out the redemption program Happy Hotel had. 

(Y/n) really wanted to head back home to Heaven, but in the weeks he has spent here in Hell, the denizens have surprisingly and eerily grown on him. He always was at the trigger to lend a hand whenever needed, for (Y/n)'s heart was always big, perhaps it was a blessing or a curse, regardless, he decided to step over and see why the little red demon girl was upset.

(Y/n): "Excuse me dear."

With a faint whisper, enough for her to hear, he stares down at her. 

Looking up, the little red demon stares at the Angel, wondering what he wants.

(Y/n): "Forgive me for intrusion, but I couldn't help but sense a hint of sadness in your eyes. Is something the matter?"

Millie: "It's nothing... leave me alone."

(Y/n): "Oh come now, I didn't spend weeks at this place to not know when somebody needs a little assistance, tell me what's got you down miss.... uh..."

Rolling her eyes, Millie crossed her arms, still a hint of sadness on her face and replied.

Millie: "I'm Millie..."

(Y/n): "A nice name, now please..."

Crouching down, to match her small height, (Y/n) focuses his full attention to Millie.

(Y/n): "What's got you all down?"

Millie: "Look I said leave me alone! Alright I don't need to tell you my problems, just fuck off!"

With a groan and a huff, Millie marched away, her footsteps leaving a deep imprint on the dirt as she stormed off. She was in line for Happy Hotel, there was no doubt about it, yet she abandoned her position and left in a angered state. This made (Y/n) feel terrible, perhaps he had pried too much and opened up a unnecessary wound within this young woman. 

Sure, (Y/n) was well on his way back into Heaven, but he had all the time in the world to do that, and seeing Millie act like that made him want to pursue her and help her resolve her inner dispute. Looking down at the dirt, (Y/n) used his keen sense to follow her trail that she left when she marched off. He hoped that the next encounter they had would not end like this one.

Millie stomped her way through the streets, her fists clenched, her yellow eyes teary and her heart broken. For a small size, she had no problems shoving her way through the many denizens that blocked her path, but where was she going remained a mystery even to herself, just so as long as it's away from that Angel that confronted her.