Katie Killjoy x Male Angel Reader

After the news soon spreads that an Angel from Heaven was sent down to help Charlie's dream of opening up a hotel aimed at redeeming demons, outlets all around were curious and angry that Heaven is yet again sticking their noses up Hell's business. 

Tom Trench: "Hey Katie, did you hear?"

Katie Killjoy is currently in her make up room, fixing her hair and eyeliner while Tom opens the door to talk to her.

Katie: "Not now Tom! I'm busy, now kindly fuck off!" 

Katie reaches out and slams the door on Tom's face, making him exclaim out in pain.

Tom: "Ow! But Katie, remember that Charlie girl?"

Tom asks behind the door as he pats his gas mask to readjust it after the injury Katie gave him.

Katie: "Oh, the little shit for brains who wanted to open up that idiotic and downright shitty hotel? Yes what about her?"

Tom: "Well, Heaven sent down another Angel, and this time... they're helping Charlie with her hotel."

Katie freezes as she's doing her eyeliner, her eyes widen, and her fingers snap, making her eyeliner utensil break in two. She turns to open the door, looking down at Tom Trench, not believing what he just said.

Katie: "An Angel? From Heaven, is helping that little brat?"

Tom: "Well, yes."

Katie was livid, seething in anger, so she grabbed Tom by the nozzle of his mask and hurled him down the hall in a fit of rage before slamming her door shut. The sounds of Tom crashing through boxes and tables are heard in the distance as Katie goes back to look into the mirror.

Katie: "Why in the fuck does Heaven have to ruin EVERYTHING?!? Another fucking Angel in Heaven is the last thing we need. If that Angel does help Charlie out with her shitty hotel, it will make me look bad, it will make me, KATIE KILLJOY, be wrong! And I cannot be wrong!"

Katie then stopped, coming up with an idea, a devious idea that could make her not be wrong. So she opens the door again and looks down the hallway, seeing Tom on the floor, dazed and almost unconscious.

Katie: "Tom! Set up an interview with this Angel, I'm sure they won't mind at all for wanting to be asked a few questions about their plans here in Hell!"

Tom: "Will... do... Katie..."

Tom responds before falling into unconsciousness, leaving Katie to rub her hands together, smiling devilishly.

Katie: "I'll run their little dreams into the fucking ground." 

Katie then starts laughing maniacally then goes back to doing her make up, awaiting for the Angel to come onto her show.

She will have the last laugh.

...

After receiving and accepting the invitation, (Y/n) found himself in a news studio, he was invited to answer some questions as to why he was here. He could have declined the offer, but felt it was needed to express exactly what his intentions were, and to try and get in good graces with the news station that made Charlie and her Happy Hotel idea, look terrible. So arriving at the news studio, he walked through the door and approached the desk to check in.

Katie was in her room again, getting ready for tonight's big show, for she was going to absolutely bury this Angel's reputation along with trash Charlie Morningstar's hotel hopes into the ground. As she was preparing, an intercom spoke out and informed her that the Angel was here.