Rosie x Male Angel Reader

Being an Angel, an Agent of Heaven no less, (Y/n) had been known to dress profoundly in a sense of a gentlemanly way. 

His signature suit was made of wool, smooth to the touch, slick and woven to perfection. However, in his longer than usual stay in Hell on the business of Happy Hotel's opening, he would find himself having to adjust to the offers that Hell has to give. 

One night prior, at the Happy Hotel, in an unfortunate accident during a dinner session with the staff, Alastor spilled some jumbalaya upon (Y/n)'s lap, coating his suit with the food. 

Normally, (Y/n) would use his abilities to simply clean off the mess, which he did, but in him doing so, it brought up an impromptu session amongst everyone about his suit in particular. 

Alastor: "Sorry dear chap! Looks like these slender fingers do tend to become slippery when making my world famous jumbalaya!"

(Y/n): "It's no issue, I cleaned it up already. It's like nothing happened."

Charlie: "Oh Alastor, look what you did. The stain is gone, but I can still smell the jumbalaya on his lap."

Vaggie: "Good point, that smell is going to stay for a while unless you wash them. Those powers only made the stain disappear, not the stench."

Alastor: "Are you implying that my jumbalaya smells bad?"

Charlie: "(Y/n), you should change and I'll wash that suit for you, besides, you have been wearing it ever since you got here. I'm sure it can do with a nice rinse and wash."

(Y/n): "I appreciate that gesture, but this is the only suit I brought from Heaven, I could travel back up there and procure some other apparel to wear..."

Alastor: "Oh nonsense my boy, you've already staked your pole in Hell, if you leave now for a simple change of clothes, what impression will that give these poor ladies?"

Charlie: "I mean I wouldn't mind, I'm sure it won't take that long."

Vaggie: "And I don't care at all."

Alastor: "No, no, no, it will not do! I have a splendid idea as to where (Y/n) can not only get a new set of clothes, but as well as perhaps advertise our lovely project!"

Everyone at the table looked confused as they turned to face Alastor, wondering what he meant exactly. 

Charlie: "What do you mean?"

Stepping up from the table, Alastor approached (Y/n) closer, giving him a card with a business name on it. 

Rosie's Emporium

Alastor: "Take this (Y/n), for it is, in my honest opinion at least, the best tailor in all of Hell! Why it is where I got this snazzy suit from."

(Y/n): "Are you sure? I mean like I said already, I could just visit Heaven for a few-"

Alastor: "Of course I'm sure! And like I said already as well, this is a perfect opportunity for you to mow the lawn on our behalf!"

Charlie and Vaggie: "What?"

Alastor: "To advertise Happy Hotel of course! The proprietor of this establishment, Rosie is her name, will more than be willing to accept our fliers for her to put up in her store! After all, she does owe me some favors. And while you're there, have her equip you with a new suit, on my tab!"

Ending that flashback, (Y/n) walks along the streets of Hell, following the directions towards the address to Rosie's Emporium. After a bit, he finally arrived, and upon looking at the sign that rested above the door's entrance, was the sign that read Rosie's Emporium. Though inspecting it closer, it appeared as though it had another name upon the business. It was crossed out, and the name read Franklin.