Chapter 7: Sucpicons

Kirishimas P.O.V

I don't know what happened , one second we were sparring with Monoma and teko, winning to, and the next second bakugo was on the ground crying and mumbling things such as "stop" or "no more".

"What did you do to him .." I asked with a glare towards Monoma who was backing up with slight shock on his face. Teko was still smirking whole holding a purple flame in his hand.

"Oh nothing he's just facing his worse fears and it seems to me that there's a lot of them." He grinned as his flame grew brighter. I cursed under my breath and ran at him in pure rage. No one hurt him like that's me got away with it.

"You will pay for this .. can't you see how scared he is" I yelled while glancing back over to bakugo who was a shaking mess on the ground , his eyes shut tight and his hands over his head in a protective position.

"Tch- hes fine none of it is real it's all things in his own brain , he must be pretty messed up inside if this is how my quirk is making him act" Teko commented while sidestepping me as I attempted to attack him.

"Stop it ...let him out of whatever nightmare you've put him in ...!" I yelled while attempting to catch him by surprise. By this time most of the class was watching this exchange , including Aizawa and the other sparring pairs as no one had ever seen bakugo like this before. They all seemed frozen in shock.

"I won't say it again .. release him from whatever nightmarish hell you've trapped him in" I yelled , my voice sounding like I was about to kill him. I hardened my body and ran straight at him , punching him square in the jaw. His flame seemed to flicker but didn't waver much by the impact.

    "The only way that I'm breaking my concentration is if you surrender as one of your teammate is already down" he shrugged as if it was no big deal. I growled and aimed straight for the arm that was producing the wispy purple flame. He dodged it and sent a couple ghostly flames my way though with my quirk they brushed off my skin harmlessly , quickly extinguishing. I grinded my razor sharp teeth at him and went for a second attack, hoping Mr.Aizawa would stop him and help bakugo out as I wouldn't be able to fight the guy on my own if I wanted to help him.

Suddenly his flame completely died. I turned to see Mr.Aizawa standing there with his eyes glued to Teko.

"Okay that's enough." His voice cut through the silence that was only filled by bakugos quiet sobs. I ran over to the crying blond and kneeled down next to him.

"Bakugo ..? Bakugo... wake up..?!" I shook him and noticed that his eyes were slowly opening.

"Kiri.." I heard him mutter, he briefly opened his eyes but seemed to pass out from exhaustion.

"Kirishima take Bakugo to recovery girl , the rest of you carry on with the class , All-might will be supervising until I get back." He muttered and ushered for me to follow him. I picked up bakugos unconscious form bridal style and followed behind him.

Once we made it to recovery girl I laid the ash blond down on a cot and turned to Mr.Aizawa.

"Will he be okay ... what exactly happened to him ...?" I asked him , I felt my eyes fill with worry. I needed him to be okay I couldn't let him suffer.

"Well that kid .. Teko as you guessed is the one responsible, his quirk is called nightmare and it gives him the ability to stimulate a persons darkest fears and or passed experiences in a sort of mindscape that traps the person in that certain situation for as long as the flame is held without being extinguished, he can also use the flames to attack. He's been on my radar for quite some time now as he freaked someone out so bad that they had to leave UA.. which is the incident in class 1-C that I'm sure you have heard about."

"you still let us fight that phsyco..?!" I asked him , nearly yelling.

"I didn't foresee that his quirk would effect bakugo so terribly , which is alone cause for concern, his quirk is suppose to make you see your worst fears and if used on the normal person may make them paralyzed for a short period of time as they are in a dream like state but I've never seen it effect a person this much before.." He was about to say something else but bakugo started to move around.

"Bakugo..?!" I yelled. He slowly opened his eyes and stared at me , they looked dull and lifeless. I gave him a manly hug and plastered a wide smile on my face.

    "Your awake bakubro..!.. are you okay..?"

"Tch... course I'm fine shi-" he paused mid sentence as his eyes widened, he probably remembered what had happened.

"I'm fine..." he replied bluntly, his eyes darting to the ground in shame.

     "Bakugo...may I have a word with you..." Mr.Aizawai muttered. I saw bakugo nod slowly , his eyes still glued to the ground.

"Kirishima please go back to class and tell all-might that I will not be teaching for the rest of the day as I have business to attend to."

"Okay ... I'll talk to you later blasty.." I gave him a wide smile and walked out the door. I ran back towards the arena , by the time I made it there I was out of breath and my legs felt like jello. I pushed the doors open and I saw everyone turned to stare at me.

"Kirishima..?.. hows bakugo " I heard All-might ask.

"Aizawai-sensei said for me to tell you that he wouldn't not be teaching for the rest of the day as he has some business to take care off" I repeated. "And ..hes awake .. I don't know if he's okay though" I said in a small voice. All-might simply nodded in response and turned away to talk to another student.

I walked over to the rest of the bakusquad who gave me concerned looks.

"How's blasty..?" Mina asked

"I- I don't know ..I've never seen him like that before .. he looked so helpless and scared I just –" I felt tears began to well in my eyes but I held them back and stopped myself from continuing.

"I'm sure it will be okay kirishima..... bakugos tough im sure he will be fine" Sero added trying to comfort me but I could see the look of worry in all of there eyes. We were all worried about him

"H-hey Kirishima is kacchan okay .." I heard izuku ask from behind me

"Yeah – I think so" I said with a bright smile on my face. I hope he's okay.

"O-okay I j-just have never seen him a-act remotely l-like that except w-when h-he has that one p-panic a-attack while we were fighting"Bakugo had, had another panic attack before , I hadn't heard about this though I guess bakugo wouldn't tell me news such as this as he'd want to keep it to himself.

"Yeah... it scares me" I mumbled, my eyes glancing downward.

"Don't worry I'm sure he's alright, he's tough" Denki said with his signature grin on his face as he patted me in the back.

"Y-yeah I hope so" I mumbled.

Just then the bell rang throughout the arena signaling the end of the period. We would most likely have to continue with the battles tomorrow as the fight between me bakugo, Monoma and teko ended so badly.

With that I began to walk towards my next class which was English, taught by present mic. I trailed behind the bakusquad, my thoughts replaying bakugos pitiful expression, the fear in his eyes. I needed to have a little chat with teko later , no one hurt blasty and got away with it.

———————————————————————————A/n: so sorry about this chapter being short in my opinion , I'm not really happy with how this chapter turned out but it's mostly just a filler and insight into how much kiri cares about bakugo, Anyways the next chapter will be more focused on bakuboi.
(Also two chapters in one day :D the first three I had already written before hand so they don't count)