Please Read before reading the book : Important

Hey guys,
So I've been on and off again for a while now and after I guess like 2014-15ish I haven't really read many more spy/agent or espionage books so as you guys can probably guess I'm not gonna be updating this book anymore. I apologise for all the people who are still reading this book because I know that some of these authors have deleted their books and will therefore not be available but usually if u guys check the comments first before reading the blurb, you can tell if it's still around. Cause I know that for me if I read a blurb and am interested in the story and then find out that I can't read it, it would be pretty annoying for me too so I apologise for that.

On another note I was thinking of making a book of recommendations for what I have been reading since I came back to Wattpad which are more like either the bad boy type of books or rich guy kinda books. So if you guys are interested, please let me know it would be amazing. I know I haven't replied to everyone's comments especially now that it's almost 4 years later but going through high school and the kaleidoscope life was, I just wasn't at a place that I was able to continue reading books to recommend for you guys.
I definitely wanted to thank all of the people that have read this book and to the people who left comments , wether it was asking if the books still around or conversing with others about one of my recommendations, thank you, thank you so very much because you guys honestly don't understand how much it made my day and gave me confidence in my self. I can't explain why even the simplest comments had such a great positive impact on me but thank you so much to all of you guys. I hope it shows in some way to you guys that you have as an individual such a great amount of affect, that's what I felt and am so grateful for that because it definitely did make me happy.

Have an amazing year you guys, stay safe, love you guys so much.

- 🌹

https://www.patreon.com/ifiamgone