I'm a Secret Agent Undercover in High school

kittykat_1d

"Going to Highschool as a Secret Agent would be me, Riley Scotts. I've never been to HighSchool before but I won't be in their for long. I'm going in to find a Drug Dealer and thats all." At least thats what Riley thought.

Riley is ordered by her step-father Cole to go to High School to find a group of DrugDealers but Riley would much rather stay home then go across the states. But something Riley wasn't expecting was to find Love on this trip.

Follow Riley on her Adventure in I'm A Secret Agent Going Undercover in a High School. Book 2 of the undercover series-Spin Off to 'Im a Model thats Undercover as the Schools Nerd'

============================================================

Fire_Heart_Opinion:

This is a fun read from what i remember it is based in America. I would recommend this book to you if you are one for some action and romance, it definetely keeps you on your toes and will earn a few laughs here and there. It is definately one of the best Spy Books I have read that are out there and by far will be one of the most intriguing.

(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))

Hi guys,

thankyou for being bothered enough to read this book but please if you like the book or have any thing to say feel free to:

Vote

Comment

Share

ILY MAMED(ILoveYouMoreAndMoreEachDay)

~ Fire_Heart_

https://www.patreon.com/ifiamgone