The DeadMan's Daughter

I_Kill_Zombies

Death came to see Wolf Gray un-invited. Wolf Gray has been trained to be a skilled Assassin at age five by her father. He trained her well, drilling her despite those days where she felt like screaming. Wolf Gray witnessed the death of her father and the death of herself at age eight when she thought she was ready. She thought that was the end but it was the beginning. She blended in well at school, keeping her life a secret. The subdued and shy girl who spoke few words became the ruthless killer raised with guns, knives and murders today. She knew what it was like to love and have her heart broken, to be betrayed, the entire pains of being a parent-less teenager but she threw all that behind her, got out of school and kept her eye on the target.Wolf Gray wasn't just some kid being trained by her dad to kill the enemy at age five . She wasn't just some teenager who witnessed her dad's death and met her own, became the loner, having few friends who she confided in and that one guy she loved dearly and have all of it through her off track. She wasn't just a keeper of revenge and vendetta. She wasn't just a survivor of all this. She wasn't only her daddy's girl from birth but The DeadMan's daughter. He walked in her shadows, he was her reflection. She knew they'd come looking for her the moment the found out she wasn't dead. She was ready Wolf encounters an enemy from her past on a mission one night. She is taken aback, shocked and on edge. She looks within herself and finds questions that have never been answered, questions that got lost over time but are re-surfacing. Everything is coming back, her friends, her lover. She decides to pick up on lost times and ends up sleeping with the serpent, Her high-school love. The same friends that betrayed her are the ones to save her and the enemy she vowed to kill seems to know her all to well. the question is, Will She survive?

https://www.patreon.com/ifiamgone