Going Undercover

Going Undercover

lemonsareyum

Ahriana Harris. Ahri to be short.

I guess I'm your normal teenager, okay... not really.

Instead of finding magazines and makeup in my drawers at home, you'd find guns and knives. Instead of finding colourful dresses and shorts in my closet, you'd find black tight fitting clothes. Instead of finding heels or runners, you'd find combat boots. Instead of finding two loving parents at home, you'd find me. Sounds pretty cool right? Ha. No.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ahriana is an undercover agent for the SIO (Security Intelligence Organisation).

During the day she's in her usual sweatpants, glasses, hoodies and sneakers; but during the night Ahriana models a pitch black set of tight-fitting clothes, with a comfy pair of combat boots.

Cameron is the school jock, the quarterback of the school football team. Cameron doesn't care for nerdy girls like Ahriana, he sees her as an inconvenience, just like the rest of the school.

When the two cross-paths outside of school and in the SIO agency, what happens? When someone joins another someone to train to become what the second someone is... what can you expect?

A Top Agent undercovered girl with a screwed up childhood joins an arrogant perfect-life jock to form a book filled with action, drama, and maybe even a spark of love.

---------------------------------------------------

The first few chapters have minor grammar issues in it and trust me, each chapter gets longer the further you go on in the book! And I also believe that they get better as well, not trying to sound conceited. Love you, my little lemons <3 Through thick and thin!

(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))(((((())))))

Hi guys,

thankyou for being bothered enough to read this book but please if you like the book or have any thing to say feel free to:

Vote

Comment

Share

~ Fire_Heart_

https://www.patreon.com/ifiamgone