Khushi's new life......

Time heals everything, but this saying was not relevant for khushi. Though she gave up on everyone. Be it Raizada's or Gupta's but she wasn't able to forgive them and move on. Why wasn't she able to give her past a closure she always questioned herself this almost every other day. They never considered her their own, her mind used to mock her. 

This doesn't mean she wasn't happy. She was very happy infact. Very content with herself. Yes her brain mocked her that she wasn't able to throw those people out of her system completely. But she was happy. She was herself. She was khushi.  In these four years she did everything her heart wished for. She wasn't the old khushi who limited herself to dreams of marriage and prince charming. She completed her 12th standard, and was currently pursuing, hotel management. She also work part time as chef in a very small restaurant. She would definitely open her own restaurant in future. She just needs this degree to complete, 1 more year left.  

Shimla was such a beautiful place, Khushi loves the serenity and the people here. She lives in a small room, with her buddy. He gave her unconditional love that she was yearning for all her life. Today is his birthday. Khushi was struggling to find a gift for him. 

After spending 2 hours in the market she finally found a perfect cake and gift for him. He would be so happy and his happiness was her happiness. He meant everything to her. Besides him she has 2 friend in her college, Nisha and prem, both of them are dating. They both had assignment to submit thats why could not accompany her today. She warned them to finish it early, but they did not, she wont spare them for sure tomorrow. 

She reached her house, rita aunty her landlord opened the door.

Rita aunty (RA)- Finally you are here khushi i have been waiting for you, for birthday celebration and dinner, your buddy is angry. 

Khushi- sorry aunty, cake n gift should be perfect for my handsome buddy, dont worry i would console him in a jiffy

RA- lets see

khushi came inside

khushi- buddy, mera shona baby, sorry i am late.

buddy came running and jumped on her and started wiggling his tail to welcome her. 

she loved him, he was sad because she was late but just one call from her and he was here for her without any questions or demands or conditions

she loved him, he was sad because she was late but just one call from her and he was here for her without any questions or demands or conditions. she still remembered how their neighbors bought him 3 yrs ago for show off and could not manage him and started of thinking ways to get rid of him. khushi asked them to give it to her, but those neighbors wanted to sell him for money, because they spent on him. khushi luckily had saving to meet their demand, n since then buddy n khushi were inseparable. 

This new life, these new people were khushi's own. they trusted her. they loved her for what she was. Rita aunty, nisha and prem never asked about her past, once nisha asked and she saw khushi getting uncomfortable and that was it she never touched that topic again. prem was like a brother she never had, she ties him rakhi and he loves her unconditionally, he knows khushi has a disturbing past thats y he never questions it. N rita aunty too just accepted her for what she is. 

She never thought she would be so lucky. She decorated the cake and buddy sat on the sofa knowing that this is his special day, khushi caught her paw n the cake cutting was done. She gave buddy his gift, a brand new chew toy that squeaks. 

Rita aunty and khushi had dinner and khushi went to her room with buddy. Buddy climbed on the bed and slept, khushi smiled at him. She saw her phone which was filled with nisha and prem sorry messages. Suddenly her phone rang and unknown number flashed on her phone.