ASR or Khushi's Rajkumar

The doctor was happy with shashi's progress.
Dr Sneha - I must say the progress looks phenomenal
Khushi - babuji is looks weak
Dr sneha - yes he does but he looked worse when you were not around. I must say khushi your presence healed him. I have always said his condition was more about his mental health and less about his physical health. He needs assurance.
Khushi- assurance about what?
Dr sneha - about your happiness khushi. The panic attacks he was having were because he was worried that you didn't get the happiness you deserved. He has always spoken about it in our counseling session. Just keep him secure and he will be healthy and happy in no time. ASR did the right thing to call you.
Khushi looked at Arnav with gratitude. That look made arnav more guilty. Why isn't this woman angry. She should be hitting him shouting at him but she is so civil with him. He has been a devil to her.
Khushi- thank you Dr.
Dr sneha - his next appointment is for next month. He won't be needing weekly sessions now. Monthly will be fine. His progress has been phenomenal. But let me know if there is an emergency.
ASR - thanks a lot.

Khushi and arnav along came out of the cabin. Babuji was waiting for them with Garima and Rita aunty.

Babuji - what did the Dr say betiya. I am perfectly alright right?
Khushi- ji babuji she said your progress is good that soon you can win a jalebi making competition against me.
Babuji laughed. Arnav smirked. This girl can heal anyone.
Garima - let's go home.
Khushi - amma me and Rita aunty will go to hotel now.
Babuji was worried.
Babuji - why betiya. Please be with me.
Khushi quickly sat down on her knees and looked him in eyes. Assurance is what he needs.
Khushi - babuji my laptop is in hotel. I need to catch up on my final assignment. And then I have to look for internships. I am not going anywhere leaving you. Buddy is in shantivan. I will just complete my assignment and come back. And we will have dinner together. I promise.
Rita- shashiji don't worry your daughter will not leave you this time. And if she will go anywhere she will take you with him.
Babuji smiled but he still looked worried.
Khushi sighed.
Khushi - babuji OK let's go to shantivan together. I am not going to the hotel.
Shashi was relieved he smiled.
Rita aunty - beta you go with them to shantivan and I will go to hotel to pick your laptop.
Shashi - please both of you live with me, just check out from the hotel. I will shift to laxminagar again. I I I...... please
Rita and khushi were worried. He was sweating and stammering.
Rita - yes yes why not whatever you say will happen. I live alone, shashiji. I was planning to shift wherever with khushi once she finds internship. The house I have was old and rusty. I was planning to sell it.
Khushi - Haan babuji relax. We will do everything you want relax.
Babuji relaxed. His daughter will be here with him. He was relieved.
Babuji - we will go to the hotel. Bring all your stuff I will wait in the car.
Rita- shashiji we will need to pack and how long will you wait?
Khushi - and babuji we will have to clean the laxminagar house as well. Please babuji, relax give me sometime. We will shift together.
Babuji was convinced.
Babuji - when will this happen?
Khushi - give us a month. I have 1 internships offer but it is in Mumbai. I am looking for an internship in delhi. If that doesn't happen we will shift to Mumbai. My friends Nisha and prem have a house there.
Arnav eyes flew open listening to her plans. She can't leave him this time. Think Raizada think. You can't use your influence to get her internship in delhi. She will never ever forgive him.
Arnav - let's go home and then discuss all this.
Khushi looked at him and she saw he was scared. That confused her. Why is ASR scared.
Khushi - are you fine arnavji?
Arnav- yes yes I am perfectly fine.
Rita smirked - then why are you sweating.
Khushi - your sugar levels?
Arnav - I am perfect let's just leave.
Arnav dashed towards his car.
Khushi garima shashi and Rita followed him.

The car stopped in front of the hotel to Rita's and khushi's surprise.

Arnav- you go and bring your laptop. We will wait.
Rita smiled at this gesture. So ASR is trying to become khushi's rajkumar she thought. But it won't be easy Raizada. I won't let you win over her so easily. You will have to go through series of Rita aunty's tests. So that you don't take my khushi for granted even for a second.
Khushi was confused since when did ASR care about her assignment and degree. Did he hit his head somewhere.
Arnav- go khushi
Khushi came out of her thoughts and went towards her room to bring her laptop. Arnav was hurt because of her confusion. Did she expect nothing from him. Something as little as this surprised her?
Khushi came back with her laptop and they went back to shantivan.