36. Promotion

Hope you will like the update.
Don't forget to spam my inbox with your comments...😆

Word Glossary:-
Dadi sa- Grandmother.

Next day was no different, following the same routine Raina was again busy in her work when a peon told Raina that Mr. Aggarwal had called her.

She went to his cabin but when she was going to enter the door opened and Mr. Aggarwal came outside himself.

He saw her and smiled, "Oh Raina, you came. Come let's go."

She followed him but asked, "Where sir?"

He said, "Come, come. I will tell you."

He opened a door and motioned her to enter .

She entered and her eyes widened in shock to see the view around her.
In front of her stood a big wall glass partially covered with dark grey curtains. Big sofas were places in one side with shining black coffee table.

Her eyes moved to her right to see the big wooden desk and most importantly the person seating beside it on his chair clad in his expensive white shirt with sleeves folded upto his elbow and A black watch covering his wrist

"Sir!",Mr. Aggarwal addressed him.

Adhiraj looked up with a knowing look and motioned the old man to take seat completely ignoring the girl standing behind him looking at him with wide eyes.

Mr. Aggarwal shook his head and said in a hurry, "Sir, I have a meeting to attend so. I will leave you alone with Raina. As you know I have recommended her name so please kindly brief her."

Adhiraj nodded and soon Mr. Aggarwal left the cabin. Adhiraj said in his usual strong voice, "Take seat Ms. Raina."

He leaned back on his chair now watching her , Raina pulled the seat and sat unsure of the things happening and confusion rubbed all over face.

Adhiraj said with his undivided attention, "Ms. Raina. Mr. Aggarwal is the COO of Rajputana Business, he is in need of a reliable person as the former employee left job. Yesterday, Adya suggested your name and Mr. Aggarwal was more then okay with you."

Raina was listening him with a straight face but her heart was beating in anticipation, she was beating her inner cheeks to stop the smile forming on her face. After all who doesn't like promotion.

Adhiraj put a file in front of her and said, "So here is your promotion letter along with your new assignment."

Raina took it, she blinked her eyes not believing it. Literally stopping herself from jumping there, it was a huge step in her professional life.

"You wil-", he was saying something but his phone went off in middle.

He stood up after seeing that Rohan was calling him, he motioned her to stay there. Raina nodded her head.