17. Sudden call

Bhai sa- brother.
Chunar- bridal veil
Puja- worship ritual
Maa Durga- a hindu goddess.

Adhiraj's POV

I came out of my room ready for the office and settled myself on the dining table.

I called for Adya, she also came and sat beside me. A servant served us our breakfast and we started eating. Meanwhile, I was checking some mails when a different mail caught my attention.

It was from Raina, a complete report on the financial management. Not on time but before that.

But another thing caught my attention was the receiving time.. 4:12 am. Was she preparing it in night??

A smile crept on my face remembering Bhardwaj sir's words. He was right, this girl really have potential to reach the top level.

"Bhai sa, Why are you smiling??", Adya asked looking at me. I shook my head and focused on my food.

Whole day went working but the main goal was to crack an important deal and meeting was scheduled in today's afternoon.

It was already 4 o'clock and the meeting was to start on 5 p:m sharp.
I called for an employee Jatin who was working as a substitute of Raina .

I asked, "Jatin!! Are you ready with all of your reports , you are the one who is going to brief our clients about the project's annual goals."

He hesitated, "Sir actually!! I am unable to find a file....."

I asked shocked, "What?? Are you out of your mind??"

He said quickly, " Sir... I think Raina didn't handover it to me... I can't find it.."

I controlled myself and said, "Try to find it, if you can't then both you and Raina will pay for this.."

He looked shocked, "Sir.??. Why me? It was her fault.."

I said in a grave tone, "Out of my cabin , now.."

He instantly left the cabin. I rested my head on the chair, the girl who is completing her work even when she is on leave., why she would do this?? Such carelessness was not expected from her.

Third person POV

Jatin kicked the wall in frustration, his plan backfired him. He was trying to deteriorate Raina's image but ended up pushing himself in the pit.

Neither he could get that file as he left it back at home which is located at the distance of two hours, he didn't have enough time. There was only one hope now, he moved to Rohan's cabin
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
At Nagar Mension-

Mehndi function was over and everyone was resting in their rooms. Meanwhile Akshit and Raina were managing everything for Haldi function cause it was going to be fun.

After everything was done,Mrs. Nagar assigned Raina and Akshit with a task and that was to take the Chunar (bridal veil) to the temple and get the blessing of God for the happy married life of couple.