'As Always'

Kai birthday special !

Another year has started and the great thing is , im going to get bullied again . Why must a nerdy me with my nerdy huge glasses always be the victim of the 'bullies' . I walk downstairs with my lazy step . I saw my mom by the kitchen , busy with breakfast . Putting my backpack at the sofa , i walk to the kitchen , sitting at the table . "Whats with that face ? Not happy for your senior year ?" She asked pinching my cheeks . "No" i simply answered make her sigh . Who's happy when you step into the school and people start judging you like they are god . She approached me , clipping my fringe behind my ears and take off my glasses . "I didnt make it to order your glasses this year cause i just get my promotion and im so busy , so lens may help" she said before helping you to wear the transparent lens . "Why eomma ? People will laugh at me" she give me a small smile before shooking . "Lets go before we both got late on the first day"

"Hwaiting honey" her last word before leave me at this familiar building . I fixed my skirt and my fringe before stepping in with heavy breath . As i said , people started to stares me like i was wearing lady gaga outwear . But their stares was difference , the usual stares i received is 'hate' , now it was more to a 'omo-who-is-that-girl' stares . So , i just hug my books against my chest and keep my head down , walking to my class . As i enter , the chaos class turn silence as their eyes landed on me . "Cho hee , is that you ?" My girl classmate ask me . I just nodded and fasten my pace toward the empty seat behind the class . Then my weak memory remember something , i didnt wear my super big glasses this year , thats why .

"Kim Jongin sshi , or he was comfortable if you all called him Kai , was offered to enter our class for his great marks on the final exam last year , so congratulations , you may sit beside Kim Cho Hee back there" my form teacher announced infront of the class . The others applause but after hearing my name , they laugh . So , Jongin , you had a badluck for getting me as your seatmate . He just walk with his left shoulders yanked the backpack down before sitting beside me . And yes , he didnt even talk to me or even acted like i was exist for the rest of the class like the else did . Yayy , another mean 'judger' . Its the recess time , and he just put all his books under his table before tucking his hands into his blazer , walking away . He stop in the middle of his pace before turning back to me . I just ignored his orbs that was watching me writing notes . "Your pen fall under your chair , there's some dirt on your left cheeks and please buy a longer skirt , i hate girls with short skirts" he explained make me froze in my seat . I take a glance at my other classmates , laughing of course . He just walk away , still with hands inside his blazer and his calm expression . Well , at least he talked to me .

After taking my pen , clean my face and look at my skirt that isnt that short , i walk to the canteen , no empty spot . So , i just buy a mocha bread and leave the canteen for the park . As always , its empty and calm without any bitchy whispers saying im the fool nerdy . I tucked the earphone into my ears and started to take small bites on my favourite bread . Novel on my lap . But something caught my attention at the bicycle lots . A leg covered by black vans sneaker stuck out . Slowly , i take a peek to the owner , that is the calm boy , Jongin . He was deep in slumber with his arms folded on his knee while his other leg stretch out from the small space . His back was leaned against the wall . He was , actually in a very uncomfortable position but i was amused by his deep sleep . So i just waste a few good minutes staring him while standing like a fool before the bell rang intruding the moment . When i walk away , he still sleepin so i just decided to leave him there .

One hour addmath class has ended but he still didnt comeback . "Heyy , do you know that Jongin had a bad stomach just now" "yes , he keep vomitting , thats why he skip class today . He should eat" i heard those 'gossip girls' news . So , he had bad stomach cause he didnt eat .