EXO Winter's Tales

EXO on Christmas morning . Enjoy !

"Guys , wake up , its christmas for cow sake . Wake up !!!" Suho screamed as the first person to wake up . " Merry christmas , Suho !" Luhan jumped out from his room , with his sweet smile . "Since when did you wake up so early ?" Suho asked , its always Luhan who woke up the last . He smiled and hold Suho shoulder . "Its christmas man , gotta wake Sehun up now" he winked before vertically running into his room back since they are roommates . But he doesnt just ran in , he squeezes himself at a blank spot beside the cupboard . Suho shook his head . "Morning and merry christmas , dude" Suho turned his back seeing that familiar tall figured . "Merry christmas , Kris" they hugged for a few seconds before planning together to wake the members .

"Tao yaa , Baekhyun ahh , wake up . Its christmas , wake up" Kris sit in the middle of the comforter . Tao and Baekhyun was sleeping on the floor , on the thin matress . "Come on , come on , wake up" he tap their shoulders softly with his sweetest tone . Tao and Baekhyun groaned together . They turned their body , facing Kris , before hugging Kris waist "Let us sleep for 5 minutes more , please" Kris couldnt help but to fall into their aegyo and let them . "Okay , 5 minutes end . No need to bath , just gather up at the living room" he take a glance at Xiumin that was waking Chanyeol in the same room . "Kris hyung , can you do a piggyback for me , just lift me to the living room . Please ?" Baekhyun ask as soon as he sit up . Kris sighed out , shooking his head before give him a slight nod . He crouched down , serving Baekhyun his back . Baekhyun slowly climbed on , wrapping his hands around Kris neck and put his head on Kris shoulder with his eyes still shut . Kris straighten up his body , holding on Baekhyun legs . "God , you are short but freaking heavy , did you gain weight ?" Kris whimpered when he instantly feel weight on his back as soon as he stand up . "Hmmm" baekhyun simply answers with his sleepy tone . "Hyung , i want a lift up too" a sudden question entered after hearing . "I cant lift up 2 heavy gorillas at the same time , can i , Tao ?" Kris said with his burden tone . But after hearing Tao silence "Okay , fine . I will comeback after send this short heavy hobbit on my back , god" he whined , Tao laugh happily . Baekhyun ,,,, already passed out on Kris shoulder .

Luhan wait patiently at the small spot . 'Aishh , this boy . Can you move faster ?' his heart talks . Sehun walk like the world dont have any gravity . He rubbed his left eyes . But he stop at the side table to take his phone , make Luhan wanted to bust out in madness . He continue walking but then stop again to fix his hair infront of the long mirror against the wall . "Yahh !" Luhan shout when his patient level is zero , he almost step out from his 'undercover' job . Sehun flinched in realisation . "Wah , im still dreaming and hearing voices" Sehun mumbles alone and start walking back . Luhan thought 'wahh , i dont know my dongsaeng is that dumbo' . As soon as Sehun step infront of Luhan spot , he jumped out , appearing himself "Yahhh !" He added a scream to make a more fantastic effect . "Omooo , oh my god ! Oh my god , hyunggggg !!!" When his man voice turned to a squeal and high pitched , everyone shut their eyes . But his feet was not balanced , so he cant help but fall on top of Kai that was already dead . Kai groaned irritatingly , crushing the pillow to his ears . Chen and D.O that was still sleeping , sit up , giving murderous glares to Sehun . D.O continue his dream journey while Chen ran to the toilet . "I want to pee" he squeal , shrugging his shoulders . Crickets filled the air while Luhan and Sehun eyes giving Chen blank stares . "WTF" Luhan mumbles . "Hyung , do you know how freaking surprised i am ? My brain had fall into my stomach now !" Sehun grabbed on Luhan sideburn and pull it hardly . "Ahh ahh Sehun , aww" Luhan whimpered make D.O sit up again , walk to them and ....

They all gather up at the living room . But D.O , Kai and Lay was still unseen . "Let us wake them , again" Chen , Chanyeol and Baekhyun say , try to lend some help . "You sure ? I dont take any responsibility if something happen to them , or to be exact , to you ?" Suho said . "We are going to be just fine" they give their reassuring smile . "Dont play joke on D.O . He's just choke me with his judo skills just now" Luhan explained . "Yes , my ankle almost broke into ten pieces when he locked it just now . He's really no joke , really" Sehun continued Luhan words . Three of them walk out the living room , planning some ways .