EXO OT12 (MAMA 2014 Special)

This is a MAMA 2014 special . please read if you are an EXO L . A TRUE MIRACLE (if its happen)

You were at 2014 MNET Asian Music Award , squeezing urself inside the crowd . At last , you had the chance to meet ur favourite idols , EXO , and you are at the first row . What a lucky day when you pushed ur brain until its almost melted for ur final exam and you striked it . Straight A's . This is the gift you always wanted , yet ur mother understand how you crazily love EXO and she let you go to the concert . Althought its just watching 6 members perform without Luhan and Kris and EXO-M , but they still ur beloved idols . Who cares ? Kris and Luhan also watching it live , you think .

Everybody seems never tired of screaming everytime any Kpop group appeared on the huge stage . Hong Kong is a nice place for MAMA this year . The spotlight moving at every inch of the stage make the feeling and the coolness spread all over the crazy fans . You are here , unbelieveable things is it , that you are here . But you only waiting the only idol you always wanted to meet . This year they had many things goin on , from the sweetest to the bitter moment . All you hope , they had fun to forget all the bad things that happen in this unlucky year of them . Losing 2 of their most handsome and cool members .

All the light was off make all the fan silent instantly , the LED VCR screen played a video .

(Video playing)
'This year , we , EXO , endured so many things . The sweetness of winning every trophy at every music show make us feel crazily happy . EXO-L was created for our beloved fans and supporter . Our Love , our Laugh was from them . They make us feel the greatness of Life'

the screen showed 12 members laughing in EXO showtime.

'But on 15 May 2014 , one of our members choose to leave us . Our Duizhang , Our Laxy Hyung , Our Chicken lover , Our Appa , Our Member Kris choose his own path' the screen showed Kris last picture at The Lost Planet in Seoul . The picture of Kris huggin Suho in EXO Showtime last episode . 'There is a place' was playin while the video rollin . Then the song change to EXO 'Peterpan' .

'Still , we endured it with 11 members , crying at Happy Camp not because we just feelin happy , but feelin sad of our appa leavin . We just tryin to contain everytime they ask about Kris . But that time , we let out everything we feel . EXO , We Are One losing one voice . We still doin our daily routine . Practice with 11 members , a concert with 11 members , a CF with 11 members . The pain lost a bit' (kai vid cut playin) 'althought we cant dance anymore , we lose our popularity , we had gain old , i hope EXO always together' EXO crying at happy camp pic was shown . 'Suddenly , Luhan fall in sickness . He was sent to Beijing , to his family to get some rest . Absent in The Lost Planet in Bangkok , then there he is in his hometown , The Lost Planet in Beijing . He was there . We thought he would always be there in any lost planet across the world but NO . He choose his hometown as the last place he will perform as EXO Luhan . 10 October 2014 , he did the same things Kris did . He left us , OT10 . I just wanna all of you to know , that i love you all , the last word he said before leaving us , too . Our female-like deer Lu ge , leave us . Hunhan extinct , Xiuhan extinct , Layhan extinct . But our heart still keep his name tattooed . Another voice missing . We Are One , again losing one voice' all their memory pic of hunhan , xiuhan and layhan flies in . '10 members keep fighting like nothing happens . We keep bringing EXO name to the whole world'

ur eyes started tearing and its flowed down ur cheeks . wetting ur neck .

Again , the stage turn dark and black . Silence , the moment was just passing by without any sound . The light was suddenly focus to EXO-K leader , Suho , wearing black suit . And soon lighting all six , suho , chanyeol , sehun , d.o , baekhyun and kai . They started their 2014 comeback , Overdose , with only 6 members . But that was fine for you . As long as you can see them here , infront of ur eyes . The rap part of the song was sang by Chanyeol and the light went off . Seems like they need to fix this things . "Yahh , we wanna dance too" that was lay voice , in english of course . 4 men runs into the circle and they continue the performance . It was very surprising with 10 members here . Dancing with all their energy . But before the song could end with Tao part , the light went off . All the fans gasp and start whispering to each other .

"Yo yo man ? Dont tell us you wanna dance with that number of members . Its no fun !! " that voice , the deep voice . And his famous word 'yo' . "Ready to party ?? This is my style . 10 is not my style" again that voice , you almost faint when the light was focus on two young man . Standing on the right side of the stage and left one . The stage was bright again , revealing 10 speechless members . And you will cut ur fingers if they said you were lyin , but seems like remaining EXO members also dont know about this . Their eyes trembling , their legs kind of being glued to the stage . "Miss us ?" Kris asked making all the fans scream in crying . "Remember us ?" Luhan walk to the middle of the stage with kris on the other side . Now its 12 !!! 12 of EXO on the stage . "Heyy , audio nim , can you play Growl ? We hav forgot overdose choreography !" Luhan scream on the mic , in his joking tone . "Lets rewind it , lets replayed the moment . Lets built the moment back" Kris words make all EXO members cries in happiness . Growl was played . And the past moment , the history that happen was played too . In everyone mind , in everyone heart , they always OT12 . Growl that was actually a wild song became a soft song that kept a lot of happy and sad memory . All EXO , EXO-L memory was secretly saved inside Growl .

"And the album of the year , Super Junior , MAMACITA !!" The host scream loud . All ELF screamin as their idol wins the biggest awards in MAMA . "We hav make a decision to invite , the idol that has make the world shocked with their Growl-ing sound . EXO !!!!!! to giv some speech about what happens today" as usual , with their arrange positions , they walk to the middle of stage . But Kris and Luhan wasnt there . "Umm , kris hyung ? Luhan hyung ?" Sehun called and soon , both of them came from the back stages with their swollen eyes , tissue in their hands . "What happen today was the most heartthrobbing things that happen to us . To hav our members back is just , complete us . Without kris and luhan , EXO will never be perfect . The blank spot that should be fill by their charisma was now filled . And the blank spots in our heart is also filled with their comeback" Suho was cut off by Lay sobs and stop givin speech to calm him .

"Umm , thank you to Luhan hyung , coz you make HunHan exist back " sehun gives his short speech "XiuHan and LayHan alive back . Jjeongmal kamsahabnida" Lay and Xiumin said together . "Now i had my twin towers back" well , you know who saying that . "You cant go back to galaxy with my lightning blocking you right ?" Chen said hugging kris tall body . "Now , they will be other member that was taller than me and had beautiful eyes than me" D.O said , for the first time , he cried that lot . "I still dance better than you" kris rubbed kai hairs , amused by his words . "Im sorry for unfollowing you on instagram . Sehun too" baekhyun takes his turn . Sehun nodded . And the last person , the most spoiled members with their appa and omma Tao walk to the mic . "For prove , how i still support Kris hyung , i did download ur new ost songs and ur MV . I hear it everynight before i go to sleep and Suho hyung will calm me coz i cried . And Luhan hyung , i save ur last MV , who thought The Last Game MV is ur last MV too . And i had ur movie trailer in my phone . Kris hyung too" tao take out his phone and played kris song on the mic . Kris and Luhan cant contain their cried and ran to tao . Hug him like there was no tomorrow . The other members walk to them and 12 person , the most close person , hugs again after a few month having only 10 men hugs .

The others step back , giving space to Suho with Kris and Luhan . He want to ask a question . "So , are you goin back to EXO or what ?" Suho ask with his serious tone . "I arent just go back to 20" luhan said "somewhere only we know mean something" kris continued . "And both of us are back to EXO , somewhere onle we know is with EXO . anywhere with EXO . Coz we know EXO-L need us , and what more important EXO need us" they said together . Suho hugs bith of his members . And the others join in . they stand in a row . As usual "We Are One , We Are EXO" complete with 12 voice . 12 men voice now are back . Leeteuk walk toward the mic . "We should change this award name to The Most Touching Moment in History of MAMA are award to our beloved hoobae , EXO !!!! " he said handling the trophy to EXO .

For you , seein this thng happen in fornt of ur eyes make you happy for them . Proud being an EXO-L that always one .

i want to ask you smthing ?

Do you want this to happen ?

#exoimagine #mama2014 #mnetasianmusicaward #missgranny #exoK #exoM #exokimagine #exomimagine #im_overdosexo